Brisbane Forums
women driving in brisbane - Printable Version

+- Brisbane Forums (https://brisbaneforums.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Brisbane General Chat (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: women driving in brisbane (/thread-1877.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

women driving in brisbane - **naads** - 01-26-2006

some one told me women are not allowed to drive in brisbane is this correct ?

- kelliy - 01-26-2006

No, that is incorrect. Women are allowed to drive in Brisbane (and all Australia). If a woman is getting her license here in Brisbane she needs to have a female driving instructor, or obtain special permission to have a male driving instructor. Otherwise, there is no difference whatsoever. I believe that Saudi localia is the only country that does not allow women to drive.

- **naads** - 01-26-2006

thanks for that :lol:

- HellPoe - 01-26-2006

Saudi knows women are crap driver Smile

[Image: carandboat.jpg]

- Brisbane - 01-27-2006

HP Wrote:Saudi knows women are crap driver Smile

She don't look very Saudi to me.... Don't even look like Saudi localia... But you have a point somewhere there...

**Flame Suit On**

All women are bad drivers!!!!!!

- kelly1966 - 01-27-2006

This isn't from me Brisbane!!!!

"Well he must be a woman then!!!!" (from someone who drove in the passenger seat of your car) Smile

- Choko - 01-28-2006

It's been scientifically proven that women are better drivers than men!

You should have seen the 2 guys I saw last night making a complete hash job of parking! When they saw me neatly reverse parallel park into a tight spot, in my big car, they tried to copy and made a complete arse of it! This after they failed to go in forwards - losers!

- Ryan - 01-28-2006

i heard that gals are self praised.. but u prooved it.. whenever we see an accident or a stupid traffic jam.. we always say, driver mst b a gal or an old man.. Smile

Alcoholic Wrote:It's been scientifically proven that women are better drivers than men!

You should have seen the 2 guys I saw last night making a complete hash job of parking! When they saw me neatly reverse parallel park into a tight spot, in my big car, they tried to copy and made a complete arse of it! This after they failed to go in forwards - losers!

- Brisbane - 01-28-2006

kelly1966 Wrote:This isn't from me Brisbane!!!!

"Well he must be a woman then!!!!" (from someone who drove in the passenger seat of your car) Smile

That makes no sense.... The person who said it therefore has no common sense... Pitiful.

- gangster - 01-28-2006

Alcoholic Wrote:It's been scientifically proven that women are better drivers than men!

I totally disagree Choc. The survey you refer too, was only taken from a sample of female drivers that excluded those that

1/ Those that drive constantly checking their make up in mirror

2/ Those that check "their hair" in mirror every 2 minutes.

3/ Those that put their Lippy on whilst driving

4/ Those that steer with their knee's whilst putting on Nail Varnish

5/ Those that drive with 5 inch stilletos

6/ Those that always put their car into reverse whilst pulling away at Traffic Lights

7/ Those that drive in the outside lane at 40 mph

8/ Those that try to park their cars whislt

a/causing huge traffic jams trying to get a car into a space the size of an Aircraft Carrier

b/ trying to park a Range Rover into a space only big enough for a Mini Cooper

9/ Those that drive with one hand out the window and the other out of the sun roof when drying their new nail varnish ( see 4 also)

10/ Those that talk to the passengers in the rear whilst looking at them and travelling at 100mph.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- Choko - 01-28-2006

Yeah yeah yeah, well I have three words that prove it: 'Cheaper car insurance!'

- westerndiamond - 01-28-2006

you Girls must be crazy to even argue on this... its true... women drivers are totally CONFUSED DRIVERS!!

its true what ryan said, when there is a lot of honking we hear on the road, we say "must be a girl" or even when i notice that the car next to me is driven by a girl... I make sure I keep away from that car!! Coz you never know when they brake, turn right, left whatever!

Although, of course there are exceptions …

- Choko - 01-28-2006

Well, I'm a good driver so I don't care about anyone else - humph!

- gangster - 01-28-2006

Alcoholic Wrote:Well, I'm a good driver so I don't care about anyone else - humph!

But Choc

All women drivers say that :?

:lol: :lol:

- westerndiamond - 01-28-2006

yeh yeh yeh.. I mentioned about exception
I guess you (choco) and me fit there :wink: haha

- Brisbane - 01-28-2006

The concept of a woman "driver" makes me laugh... :lol: :lol:

j/k