Brisbane Forums
where are you from? - Printable Version

+- Brisbane Forums (https://brisbaneforums.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Brisbane General Chat (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: where are you from? (/thread-320.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Aguta - 12-18-2004

IGNORE Juiee,,, she is just scaring u ,,, stay ,, u r welcome... we are not racists here,,, Smile just be ready to defend urself... and that has nothing to do from where u are ,,, everyone gets dissed here... Smile All in good humor that is..NOTHING PERSONAL !! :wink:

hiiiii - nightlover - 12-18-2004

yemen..........hahahahaha

- GoodToGo - 12-18-2004

Aguta Wrote:IGNORE Juiee,,, she is just scaring u ,,, stay ,, u r welcome... we are not racists here,,, Smile just be ready to defend urself... and that has nothing to do from where u are ,,, everyone gets dissed here... Smile All in good humor that is..NOTHING PERSONAL !! :wink:

Hehe, its all good Smile Dissing is good to get rid of every day stress ( or add if you dont have enough already Tongue )

- 4324mas - 12-19-2004

scottish and proud of it

- Kayl - 12-19-2004

scottish huh? cool
where from? got lots of scottish friends so i'm interested

- Queenie - 12-19-2004

American Big Grin

- 4324mas - 12-20-2004

glasgow

- 1Annie1 - 12-20-2004

yurki500 Wrote:
1Annie1 Wrote:As you r obviously smart enough, you also realized that the previous post is mineSmile)

thanks for not underestimating my intelligence! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Plus point for you. Damn, long way for a coffee!

Is there a special coffee issue goin on in here...???

- 1Annie1 - 12-20-2004

ISH Wrote:yo fake don worry man they are half of the half of the half of every half in every country in the world hahahhahaha amean she scared no 1 will belive coz the word on the streets is she from 5 different countries u get me something like the un organization for her majesty & her delegation (jUEEE) anyways annie u blond mmmm..... u know

tha don
ish

I don't know, will you tell meSmile)?

WHO AM I ???????????????????? - sonysiu - 01-02-2005

Hello Guys n Gals,

Bascially i am in the hunt who am i???? Am a human being at first then only the nationality comes to play.

I am proud to be an INDIAN and i was born and brought up here in brisbane itself but i love INDIA.

For those who make friendship upon nationalities please remeber we all are human beings and noone is superior.

Regards,

Sony

- Kayl - 01-03-2005

i couldnt agree more Smile

regards panasonic

- sonysiu - 01-06-2005

Hello,

I am not sanyo, nikai, panasonic nothing at all, I am sony and for ur kind information please go thru the meaning of sony - its i will win the world.

Being an Indian i love it

Ab thumare wathan saathiyo

Sony

:twisted:

my turn - Tourniquet - 01-06-2005

american... british mom, pakistani dad... lived all my life in states till now.. and Im in australia.
So american-british-pakistani. wooohooooo!

Pride for all the Mutts out there like moi! Tongue

- bulls&bears - 01-26-2005

half spanish half turkish (heinz 57)

- monalisa - 01-27-2005

Nice combo! My bf is Turkish-Canadian!! Big Grin and as for me Persian-Bahraini Big Grin

Where are you from... - Larissa20 - 02-27-2005

I am Russian, with all followed consequences...
For more info please visit my web:
www.larissazaplatinskaia.com

Cheers,