Brisbane Forums
Park al local!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Brisbane Forums (https://brisbaneforums.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Brisbane General Chat (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Park al local!!!!!!!! (/thread-512.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Park al local!!!!!!!! - kermit the hermit - 01-10-2005

Hello everyone not long been in Brisbane ,but 1 thing i notice is everywhere i go i see images of this hotel (Park al local) i went in for the first time last week and did not think it was as good as everyone seems to think it is maybe i am wrong ? Sad

- 4324mas - 01-10-2005

you are a class one knob!
[Image: piss2.gif]
[Image: piss.gif]

4324mas!!!!! - kermit the hermit - 01-10-2005

I hope everyone else on this forum is not as touchy as this guy!!!!! :evil:

- Danick - 01-11-2005

lol, dont worry about 4324mas he works there me thinks Wink

Cheers,

D

Thanks for the KIND reply..... - kermit the hermit - 01-11-2005

Thanks for the kind reply ,not long in country ,good to have a nice person on side !!Where you from?anyone else want to reply that does not work at Burg al local????? 8)

- Danick - 01-11-2005

spend some time reading the posts here, you'll find out about almost everyone.

interesting bunch those that login :evil: :twisted:

beware. Confusedhock:

Cheers,

D

Re: Park al local!!!!!!!! - UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM - 03-05-2005

kermit the hermit Wrote:Hello everyone not long been in Brisbane ,but 1 thing i notice is everywhere i go i see images of this hotel (Park al local) i went in for the first time last week and did not think it was as good as everyone seems to think it is maybe i am wrong ? Sad

nah ... really ... i didnt find it THAT fascinating inside ,... you know all the fuss about how people talked about it , ... and how hard to get in ,.. its like ,.... barjuman with lots of off looking colorfull (was those balconies? )balconies on top of you ,... but then again i didnt stayed long ... so in my 10 mins visit inside ... i was not impressed,..... But Park al local outside ... is Beautiful !!!!!!! its just that i was expecting more on its interior ... well i'm sure the rooms are SUPERB by the rent rate they should be magnificent,.. but then again i never was in any room ,...

- leila - 03-05-2005

It was a marketing strategy that instilled in the minds of the people. Plus it was rated a 5star hotel. very fancy and expensive. Guess u know how it works. Image building and that stuff.

Personally, I find it very nice.

- stoney69 - 03-20-2005

i'd kinda agree with what you say ..there's still that "IT" factor that's missin, but that's just us - spoilt for choice. compare that to what the developed world has to offer and you'd appreciate this structure of the desert

- Victory - 03-20-2005

Yay for digging up old threads

- Fatty Melon - 03-20-2005

[Image: 6b19824b.jpg]

- Victory - 03-20-2005

HOMOBUS!!!!!

- Fatty Melon - 03-20-2005

Yay...another reason to post pics.

[Image: 30e62c44.jpg]

- bsa - 03-22-2005

have u looked inside that hotel??
Bring your shades!!! Only the color-blinds may survive.
1 word to describe the inside....."GORY"
checkout the color combination *pukes*
Gold...purple....red...yellow...all in the same room!!

*Grbsa eyeballs and shaft it in pockets*

btw..This hotel holds the largest crucifix in the world. But you can only see it if you are coming in from the water side. I heard photo taking from that angle is banned. After all..it is a country.

- yurki500 - 03-22-2005

I was under the impression that it is the only 7 Star Hotel in the world, not 5?

- Victory - 03-22-2005

thats true...but nothing beats my five star garage!