Brisbane Forums
whats missing - Printable Version

+- Brisbane Forums (https://brisbaneforums.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Brisbane General Chat (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: whats missing (/thread-894.html)

Pages: 1 2

whats missing - hypnotic4oru - 07-26-2005

Hey guys just been reading this forum for a while now.
And im curious What would u guys rate as the top 10 things that are missing in Brisbane. Of the top of my head id say hooters and strip clubs. U guys know anything else?

- rasta - 07-26-2005

my friend ur living in a muslim country, so be happy with what you have. If u want strip clubs I guess brisbane is not the place for you.

- CheckShoo - 07-26-2005

rasta Wrote:my friend ur living in a muslim country, so be happy with what you have. If u want strip clubs I guess brisbane is not the place for you.

agree :glasses1:

- CheckShoo - 07-26-2005

I think Brisbane needs more variety of shopping malls.... where I come from we have different shopping places, lots of choices... apart from the chain shops we have small shops around, a lot them selling their own designs (and they are not expensive at all), each shop has it's own style. We also have a great market where you can buy cheap and trendy stuff!

- Choko - 07-26-2005

NNNNnoooooooo! Not more malls - enough already!

Not enough things for younger people to do to get out and have fun.

THe coffee culture seems to be growing here so I'd like a nice suqare with decent coffee houses where you can just chillout with friends.

Less pretentious places to eat and drink.

- KC - 07-26-2005

Are there any indoor climbing centres?
How about bungy jumping?
Canyoning centre?
Ocean kayaking tours?

That's what I'd like to see more of!

- Choko - 07-26-2005

Yeah that's the stuff.
They do climbing at Wafi.

- Pumpkin Escobar - 07-26-2005

More equality

- Etoundi - 07-26-2005

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:More equality

What you mean?

- cadmus - 07-26-2005

good bands

- Axeman - 07-26-2005

Tolerable weather!

- mINOR pLEASURE - 07-27-2005

cheaper ownable houses

Re: whats missing - Brisbane - 07-27-2005

hypnotic4oru Wrote:Hey guys just been reading this forum for a while now.
And im curious What would u guys rate as the top 10 things that are missing in Brisbane. Of the top of my head id say hooters and strip clubs. U guys know anything else?

You are a moron.... strip clubs and hooters?? Brisbane is a Muslim city in a Muslim country, as things stand, Brisbane is more open than most other nations. I say to you, open up a strip club and lets see how long you live or at the very least how long you remain outside prison....

- Brisbane - 07-27-2005

Cheaper housing... More affordable nice restaurants.... Possibility of naturalization is the greatest thing missing... Too bad that 20 year residency thing wasn't true...

- castellano - 07-28-2005

GET RID OF THE TRAFFIC ,, i dont know ,, any means would be good ,,,,,, i just hate the traffic ,, i get crazy if i am stuck in it . any way ,,, i dont know ,,, sometimes i feel like there is no SPIRIT in brisbane , i know that brisbane is nice ,, and everyone who sees it likes it . but i still feel this ,, i mean if i go to spain ,,, france ,,, ,, its different ...

- castellano - 07-28-2005

Brisbane Wrote:Cheaper housing... More affordable nice restaurants.... Possibility of naturalization is the greatest thing missing... Too bad that 20 year residency thing wasn't true...

totally agree with the cheaper housing thing