Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
modifying cars
hey every1,

If you guys want to modify your cars, for low price contact me. i know a couple of guys who can get ur car done for real low price.

fitting extra gears, double clutchs, fittin cams & turbos and heather installation & designs..they do it for low estimates

Hi ahmed
I have a BMW Z3 97, 4 Cyl., manual.
Can u ask your guys what they could do for it and how much it cost?

What about tuning?

Do you have wideband O2 sensors?

Do you have timing control?
D.S.P....Where New York Meets Brisbane

sorry long time no c..

got everything .. with my mechanic.. we do mostly japanese cars.. however german/etc cars no big deal..

email me at ahamed_a@hotmail.com or call at 7652006

and if you want proof or results, i will defeat any 1.6 or 1.8 car with my nissan sunny 1996, automatic 4 cyln. 1.6 ( remember its automatic..)

Do you have a shop with parts?

I am looking for a nice muffler replacement for my car

yeah my friend has a garage.. replacing muffler?

tell me the model/type # .. i will give you the prices including labour..

thnksz.
ahmd

Model/type # of the car or muffler?

The car is a 1986 944 Turbo, sounds tricky, but very simple really.

hmm... kewl... aite.. have you any model of the muffler in mind.. any type/model... or ma mechanic hasta see the car.. n find the best for it ..

I will say this.....it maybe wrong, but it is my experience.

I went to Fox Exhaust System, otherwise known as Skyline Exhaust in Brisbane.

For just the muffler, he quoted me AUD 1,850

To be honest, that is riWakerleyulous, since i can get a FULL 3" exhaust system (not including the headers) for $485 including shipping from the USA. Since my car is old, i have been ordering replacement and aftermarket parts for 4 years from the USA without any problems.

Thing is, i can't just order the muffler and tip, since that vendor sells a complete kit (including copper gaskets, brackets and rubber mounts).

I don't mean to be rude, but it all comes down to the actuall part. It is just a muffler, nothing special about it. No need for mandral bends, special fittings and so on.

But yes, you would need to see the car, and see the options available before giving prices, but i am just letting you know what i experienced.

So, why don't we set an appointment, where is the location, contacts and so on?

what i got with me is actually 1 gr8 young, skilled & experinced mechanic..
he works in a garage has 10 yrs expeirnce in motor line.. he does sports car & everything rest..

and i undertake jobs for him. from tinting, stickering, interiors to building body parts, body design , engine modification/tune up, electronics etc..

he can modify any unequipped normal car for race in 30 minutes prior to the race. ( basic tune up__ + additional changes) & can guarentee the best performance without any additional equipments in the car.

however his labour charges are low.. the cost of the parts for modification comes cheap .. if you purchase it through him.

docar designs, concepts & do normal car repairs including electronics, electricals .. a/c etc ..

Tuning is my main key, as well as a dyometer (which are hard to come by here).

Tell you what, let's meet up?

ok.. we shall meet but i am on a16 hrs duty .. anyways..

abt the muffler i will reply you max by tomorrow.

engine tune up ! wat do u want .. ?? extra fittings.. or just basic tune up for more performance ?

hosrom,

call me tomorrow.. morning .. 10.30am (050) 765 2006 .

And please reply back here with the exact details of what you need !

thnks..

adiosz...

Right now, i am looking for a muffler with tip

allright, call me tomorrow in the morning..adios..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U.S. cars , Muscle Cars and Modded cars for new Brisbane Tra Stylinexpat 1 10,649 11-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Stylinexpat