Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favourite Teen / Bratpack Movie?
Ok so there were a group of movies in the 80's known as the bratpack movies where some of the biggest names in Hollywood today got there big breaks. What was your favourite movie of this kind? I like:

St Elmo's Fire - Demi Moore, Rob Lowe, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson
Lost Boys - Keifer Sutherland, Alex Winter, Jamie Gertz, Corey's Haim & Feldman.
Weird Science - such a dumb movie but hilarious, esp Chet!
Sleepers - very deep and great performances from great actors.

Stand by Me....makes me all teary eyed everytime :cry: Yes, you monsters...there is a lighter side to Pump Esco Big Grin
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Ferris Bueller's day off and Dirty Dancing ..

Choco : sleepers is a great movie, but i dont think it was 80s ... more like 96 or something ..

Pump : dude thursday night at iBO has rubbed off i guess Tongue

Fraad Wrote:Ferris Bueller's day off and Dirty Dancing ..

Choco : sleepers is a great movie, but i dont think it was 80s ... more like 96 or something ..

Pump : dude thursday night at iBO has rubbed off i guess Tongue

Hee hee hee....ugh....no!! Big Grin
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Ahhhhh I love Ferris! Such a good film.

What about the Secret of my Success with Michael J Fox, virtually identical soundtrack.

Weird Science

That girl in the movie made me feel all tingly in my pants as a young lad Big Grin

Secret Of My Success that was a funny movie...Speaking of Michael J. Fox how about the Back To The Future movies? awesome...wish I had a Delorean P The Lost Boys was cool...one of the umpteen movies with the Coreys (Haim and Feldman), and a great hilarious twist ending P...Hmm other 80s movies I liked .... Cocktail...Dead Poets Society (though I didn't like it half as much when I caught it after ages on the telly recently...strange)...the Robocop movies were kinda cool for a while hehe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is your all time favourite movie Jeev 25 70,320 10-22-2008, 05:06 AM
Last Post: uberchic
  Aqua Teen Hunger Force Carl_Brutananadilewski 2 11,692 10-22-2008, 05:05 AM
Last Post: uberchic
  Favourite Radio Station Akasha 6 20,514 02-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Last Post: jfish1936
  favourite guitar! cadmus 7 16,112 07-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE