Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
romance options
I think my dog is more intelligent than many human beings you know.

Alcoholic Wrote:I think my dog is more intelligent than many human beings you know.

Does dog serve the purpose of BF? i mean multi-purpose dog :lol:

Alcoholic Wrote:I think my dog is more intelligent than many human beings you know.

a fucking rock would have more wits than that dumb terrorist called HP who by accident blew his Wakerleyk off .... hes a sad retard assylum reject period !!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:

a f$#king rock would have more wits than that dumb terrorist called HP who by accident blew his Wakerleyk off .... hes a sad retard assylum reject period !!

Sweet Choco!! Make correction and write " i think my mINOR pLEASURE is more intelligent than many human beings you know

My God.... You have got to be the greatest moron in history...

Alcoholic Wrote:kPax, please have some respect for dogs! You know they're really nice creatures, don't even begin to compare HP to a dog. He's slime.

well said choco. even dog's shit has some use but not the saliva Hp is the drooling saliva

Quote:well said choco. even dog's shit has some use but not the saliva Hp is the drooling saliva

oh are you sniffer dog ? or sniper 420? offcourse dog's shit is matter to u a lot : (naughty wink)

Brisbane

why is mINOR pLEASURE always angry ? Everyone is abusing me and proving the otherwise ;0) :oops: