Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAR MODIFICATION PARTS FOR SALE
HI anyone interested in buying Turbo or clutch plates or engines or anything that has to do with modification just let me know what part you after and i will try to find it for u also stuff like recardo sports seats and rims and so on u know wot i m talking about
anyways just email me on aulhuq@hotmail.com with wot u after

"Recardo" seats? I'd take u more seriously if you weren't peddling Taiwanese knockoffs Wink
-Driven by Precision-

BFG-9000 Wrote:"Recardo" seats? I'd take u more seriously if you weren't peddling Taiwanese knockoffs Wink

no am talking about original stuff only thing is they aint BRAND new just second hand but in good condition thats y they at good price come and see them if u like

Let me have a think. If you could PM me what you can get for a 2005 Nissan 350Z, I will reply (please give me price list as well) :lol:

That's good.No I am talking about original stuff only thing is they aint BRAND new just second hand but in good condition thats y they at good price come and see them if u like

looking for anything for a 1984 nissan bluebird station wagon, like doors and radiator hose, raditator, drums brakes, ect. let me know with prices