Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
book review/exchange club
man there should be a book club too...!!...love to read...i guess too much telly(working in media)...my brains just shut down!!...books i like...Neil Gaimen(graphic novels/novels)...terry prachett...how about you guys?...if you ever get a chance read "american god" by neil gaimen...and its got nothing to do with america /politics...its a "story of supernatural/fable/darkness" ...amazing...

i think you can suggest this book club in the suggestions forum!!! I had the same thought and was wondering why they didn't have a readers forum here. by the way, do u know any public libraries here in Kedron which has a collection of fiction novels ? Angels and Demons was my latest read, and its more or less similar to Da Vinci's code! Never tried Niel Gaimen's so far. sounds interesting. may be i shd. give it a try

any one is interested in comics? I just love reading Asterix & Obleix and when i was young, sometimes at home, we start talking like gauls, we refer to coffee as our magic potion and each room becomes a village and the drawing room will be the roman camp. all my sisters and cousins were asterix fans and it was lot of fun. miss those days very much

the one only book i read was The three Muskeeters and which i read abt 3 times..........now reading God father.........novels dont interest me much......well i alike Archies!!!!!!! 8)
cheers!
stay cool!

I can make a sticky of books review if you guys want

sniper
that would be cool!...now the question is how does a sticky work and what exactly is it? :lol: ...excuse my ignorance...my brains drained...

Sticky is what u see in the titled "books reviews and exchange" in top of the mmm section

I too love Asterix. I collect them in various languages, and am amazed that the humour translates from one language to another.

I grew up on Asterix, Archie and Uncle Scrooge comics. Now I prefer personal development, business and Law of attraction books.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BOOKS Review & Exchange Snype 10 30,450 02-20-2008, 09:12 AM
Last Post: jfish1936