Poll: Whoz the king of BrisbaneForums.com?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I have seen in my dreams........Snype.......is.......is the one!!!
30.00%
6 30.00%
Brisbane, and his rainbow gang!!!
10.00%
2 10.00%
Danick -introvert punk of the Forum
10.00%
2 10.00%
10.00%
2 10.00%
jacky - Simple and Humble boy
30.00%
6 30.00%
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MrBrisbaneForums!
Hi guyz . This forum is cool man. Snype is funny . Voted for sense of humour. ma first post Big Grin

Snype Wrote:
jacky Wrote:if it helps the vote, a solid B Cup :lol: :lol:

I gues I have to take out "simple and humble phrase" above . u r more like Brisbane's playmate :roll:
:lol: :lol: you don't want to know how low i'm willing to sink to win this.

jacky Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

I gues I have to take out "simple and humble phrase" above . u r more like Brisbane's playmate :roll:

We wana know :lol:

HP Wrote:
westerndiamond Wrote:
HP Wrote:3= Rights of lesbian at Brisbaneforums (e.g. East )

did u mean east as in westerndiamond?

no sweetheart ,how can i say u lesbo Smile BTW what happened to my picture wid uncle Bush?

better...!!
send me ur picture.......& gimmi few days... I got my finals coming..
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

westerndiamond Wrote:
jacky Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

HP Wrote:
westerndiamond Wrote:
HP Wrote:3= Rights of lesbian at Brisbaneforums (e.g. East )

did u mean east as in westerndiamond?

no sweetheart ,how can i say u lesbo Smile BTW what happened to my picture wid uncle Bush?

better...!!
send me ur picture.......& gimmi few days... I got my finals coming..

u got it ................i would like to have with kathrina kaif and Bush .......... Tongue.

hashman Wrote:Hi guyz . This forum is cool man. Snype is funny . Voted for sense of humour. ma first post Big Grin

hehe it's funny when ppl read my old posts and pm me with questions and comments. thx man enjoy ur hashish in vietnam :wink:

westerndiamond Wrote:
jacky Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

Too late I already got your vote :lol: :lol: Good luck on your exams.

jacky Wrote:Too late I already got your vote :lol: :lol: Good luck on your exams.

thnx Smile

kPax Wrote:heyy guysss we wanna see some skin!!!! for this competition to continue all they guys have to post a picture of their bsa and buts..if not im outta here Smile

Well to please some babies I have posted low resolution pic of my bsa using ma cell phone. May sure u dont faint , I have warned the girls... :lol:

PRESENTING MY SIXPACKS.......
[Image: 1135394854196382.jpg]

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Snype Wrote:PRESENTING MY SIXPACKS.......
[Image: 1135394854196382.jpg]

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

DROOL* DROOL* :lol:

Seems Like Snype is the only willing participant.. (not to forget jacky's "solid B Cup" lol)
cmon guys give him some competition!

hahah sniper...u call that bsa...more like an albino holding his breath!!! Big Grin and whats up with the boobs...is that a B+ cup

Looks like a ladyboy...

kPax Wrote:hahah sniper...u call that bsa...more like an albino holding his breath!!! Big Grin and whats up with the boobs...is that a B+ cup

ALL rite lady, atleast I have guts to post my REAL bsa. Whatcha do U have? Not even one lady even posted their pics in the forum when voting. Some fools voted cos they substituted some beau ladies face for them. choco = Julia roberts, D unit = Angelina Jolie, & eastern jewel as aishwarahya . None of u are REAL. Have guts to post ur b****? (b00bs or b00ty) :evil:

i wanted to post a picture but i dont know how to post one from my files..i only know from the internet

kPax Wrote:i wanted to post a picture but i dont know how to post one from my files..i only know from the internet

ahhhhhhh ........ that's not a valid reason. If it is then u wont even pass IQ TEST........ :lol:

Quote:Snype wrote:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

i can only count 4 packs..and one big one underneath the 4packs..and one on the side...which look weird..

lool im just messing with u...4-5years of pumping and u will look nice..then ill contact u :wink:

kPax Wrote:
Quote:Snype wrote:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

i can only count 4 packs..and one big one underneath the 4packs..and one on the side...which look weird..

lool im just messing with u...4-5years of pumping and u will look nice..then ill contact u :wink:
OOOOOOOOOOh well as I said that photo is low resolution and moreover I wont waste my precious energy just to get "bugged" by some lady 10 yrs older than me!!!! [Image: 113539192253100.gif]