Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for female friend in Brisbane
Hai girlz here on forum, I am looking for female friend. I am male age 28, working in Duabi in reputed international company.

Take care
Sincere and friendly

hey coolwater...r u a he or a she? where r u from?

kPax Wrote:hey coolwater...r u a he or a she? where r u from?

cant u see his message ? "I am male age 28, working in Duabi in reputed international company"
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

emadullah Wrote:
kPax Wrote:hey coolwater...r u a he or a she? where r u from?

cant u see his message ? "I am male age 28, working in Duabi in reputed international company"

kekekeke i guess d unit was busy looking something else........ :lol:

ya actually i didnt even read it..weird..sniper what was i busy looking at...oh yeah ur lovely albino bsa..hehe Big Grin u know once u go white u go blind

if i had read it...i wouldnt have replied to his message...

Hi there,

are you rich?

:?: :?: :?:

CheckShoo Wrote:Hi there,

are you rich?

:?: :?: :?:
HAHAHAHAHA . Y u gonna return to Australia?

I am in Australia!!!!

CheckShoo, I think you need a pimp!

Alcoholic Wrote:CheckShoo, I think you need a pimp!

lol. Is pimping legal in this country?

hashman Wrote:lol. Is pimping legal in this country?

pros need pimps in this country???

let me tell you guys this.. me and my friend were standing under his building while he was seeing me off... this red lumina coupe comes and stops in front of us... and whoa those black makhfee windows go down and we see this women in... she points out to my friend.. and asks to him ...
"HOW MUCH?"

!!@!!
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Alcoholic Wrote:CheckShoo, I think you need a pimp!

No I don't I am self employed!! hahah!! thanks for the idea tho!

westerndiamond Wrote:

let me tell you guys this.. me and my friend were standing under his building while he was seeing me off... this red lumina coupe comes and stops in front of us... and whoa those black makhfee windows go down and we see this women in... she points out to my friend.. and asks to him ...
"HOW MUCH?"

!!@!!

Hahahahaha :lol: So now the girls are wanting to get some - that's hilarious! Well at least your male friend now knows he can make some extra cash!

westerndiamond Wrote:

"HOW MUCH?"

!!@!!

Brisbane have to have a l00k at ur freind she must be B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUUUtiful Confusedhock:

Snype, I think you read it wrong. It was a WOMAN in the car asking how much for the MAN.

Alcoholic Wrote:Snype, I think you read it wrong. It was a WOMAN in the car asking how much for the MAN.

Now it's right eh? :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Female Romantic nicknames. Leon 67 84,742 09-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Last Post: intercepting_fist
  How to have a girl friend and not just a good friend salsa 4 8,041 08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Pumpkin Escobar