Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you tell if a guy really likes you?
But I'm sure his girlfriend may not be very happy you suddenyl wanting to hang out with her guy.

Alcoholic Wrote:But I'm sure his girlfriend may not be very happy you suddenyl wanting to hang out with her guy.

Wait a sec., I didn't say he had a girlfriend. Maybe he's gone out with her a few times, but that doesn't make them officially a couple, know what I mean? If I do make a move, she'll be pushed aside and out of the way. Not worried about her at all. Besides, he's known me for a lot longer....

Ah OK, sorry.

Just take it easy though, you need to find out how interested he is in her and if she has any interest in him.

Also don't mean to be the doom and gloom person, but guys love women fighting over them, and I hope he won't be the kind to mess about and revel in the attentions of two women. Many blokes will try to have their cake and eat it.

Show him you're interested and get in there girl!

Hay,
i do agree to certain points, but i still insist on DON'T EXPRESS yourself to him. That is our role as guys to do. Just be around him, make him comfortable, show interest in him and he will feel comfortable to express himself.

Men were created to take the moves. (i'm bad at it) but it is our job, or our role in life. Ladies are so valuable that they don't take the move.

Take care

Are you kidding me! Some guys don't get the message even if you stick it in their face! And there's as with the guys there's only so long a woman will wait for interest from a guy before getting bored - NEXT!

He's already shown interest, but now she has to go back and show SHE'S interested as he probably thinks she blew him off (not in the naughty sense - HP, Snype!).

There's nothing wrong in a woman showing interest at all, with many blokes I know you'd be half dead if you waited for them.

Alcoholic Wrote:Are you kidding me! Some guys don't get the message even if you stick it in their face! And there's as with the guys there's only so long a woman will wait for interest from a guy before getting bored - NEXT!

He's already shown interest, but now she has to go back and show SHE'S interested as he probably thinks she blew him off (not in the naughty sense - HP, Snype!).

There's nothing wrong in a woman showing interest at all, with many blokes I know you'd be half dead if you waited for them.

I agree with chocaholic. I know that this guy was showing me a lot of interest and now its slowed down quite a bit. So the thing to do now is to subtly show him that i'm interested too 'cos he thinks that i'm not and never was. It's proving difficult though cos he's not talking to me much and i find myself very nervous around him so can't find the right things to say.......

do what ever needed to show him you are interested in him BUT NEVER go very open as "i like you" or whatever lines you say.

yshimy Wrote:do what ever needed to show him you are interested in him BUT NEVER go very open as "i like you" or whatever lines you say.

Oh no! I wouldn't have the guts to do that!! Plus we work in the same company, so if i said "i like u" and he said "well, thats great, but i don't", i'd die!!!! Every1 in the office would know, imagine the shame............

Things we regret most in life are the risks we did'nt take

~my2phils
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Cadmus, that's good advice.

Working in the same company can be a problem.

Why don't you casually ask him out for a drink and be a little flirtatious, you know the old tricks, lots of eye contact, play with your hair, touch his arm etc and see if he responds.

Say that it's a shame you haven't been out in ages and use it as an excuse to catch up, you never know he might jump at the chance to go out with you. If you don't ask, you don't get.

Be strong girl, not overly forward.

There's never anything wrong in telling someone you like them and you should never be ashamed to do so. They'll always be flattered, who isn't.
I can't tell you how many people I know who've missed out on good things because they were too scared to let a person know how they felt - life's too darn short!

He probably still feels rejected. If it feels too daunting for just the two of you to go out, grab a couple of friends and make it a social thing.

Bottom line is, he liked you. You showed no interest. He felt rejected and got fed up trying. Now you realise you like him, so you have to show him before it's too late.

No offense forum guys, but men can be so preWakerleytable you can read them like books, where as women to most men are just unfathomable. So don't confuse him, let him know you're interested.

Go get him!

Alcoholic Wrote:Cadmus, that's good advice.

Working in the same company can be a problem.

Why don't you casually ask him out for a drink and be a little flirtatious, you know the old tricks, lots of eye contact, play with your hair, touch his arm etc and see if he responds.

Say that it's a shame you haven't been out in ages and use it as an excuse to catch up, you never know he might jump at the chance to go out with you. If you don't ask, you don't get.

Be strong girl, not overly forward.

There's never anything wrong in telling someone you like them and you should never be ashamed to do so. They'll always be flattered, who isn't.
I can't tell you how many people I know who've missed out on good things because they were too scared to let a person know how they felt - life's too darn short!

He probably still feels rejected. If it feels too daunting for just the two of you to go out, grab a couple of friends and make it a social thing.

Bottom line is, he liked you. You showed no interest. He felt rejected and got fed up trying. Now you realise you like him, so you have to show him before it's too late.

No offense forum guys, but men can be so preWakerleytable you can read them like books, where as women to most men are just unfathomable. So don't confuse him, let him know you're interested.

Go get him!
Chocaholic,

I like the way u think!! We're going out tonite (hopefully) with some friends and that will be my cue to let him know i like him (don't worry i won't be too forward). I'll let u know what happens tommorow. Watch this space for updates.....

Oh, and wish me luck Smile

Go Gurl, Go Get'm

Good luck,
Wish a gurl like you fall into me so i don't keep doing the mind quizes wether she likes me or not and all this hassel.

Choco,
You are right, men are very easy to understand while women...... OH Einstein himself couldn't do it.

Good luck again gurl

hahah okay days of our lives thread ..

but seriously though best of luck Queen. dont over analyze or stress about .. be natural take your time and things will flow .. the worst thing you can do in this situation is involve pressure and/or tension ..

keep it easy Smile

Thanx you guys.

Yshimy, if it doesn't work out with this guy, feel free to pm me :wink:

I think like usual... most men are dogs (only a few good men around), from what I see, they would spend certain time on a girl but after a while if they still don't get into your pants (guys have no patients).... they will move on (to other targets). I would say if this guy really likes you (I mean if he really wants to be your boyfriend), he will not give up so easily. If he lost interest so easily, you should know what he's after!!!

Queen,

why do u not do it practically with me and then you can write your experience after few months. You can also post your finding with hand on experience (shy wink). I am quite nice , deWakerleyated and very much looking forward to accepting this challenge Tongue ........

Unlike asian people ,i mostly desire for full rights , I hate when someone say" dont touch me ". what is the usage of a girl friend if someone still has to masturb............like Brisbane habibi (naughty wink) .