Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow bad boy
Wow am I under attack, you a guys are not very friendly, wonder why
I am from Cape town south Africa and need to start my own bussiness, here or anywhere else, I am reliable and run a milti million dollar bussiness, point is I am working for a good salary, someone else is getting rich

:roll: :?: Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?

Cheers,

Jerry

[/i]well are you a male or female and looking to start business in duabi...right.
well i am 26 male having more than 2 years brisbane exper. looking for suitable place in office and business administrartions. kindly let me know for urther proceeding at: rana.amjad@hotmail.com
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

christiaan Wrote:Hi u guys out there, dont know if anyone in Brisbane check in here but yeah I am from Cape Town south Africa, want to start all over in
Brisbane, have no idea where to start, what to do are what what, but year after year some thing, work, sleep, have a jol once and a while, spend money, back to work etc etc.
wish to meet partner in Brisbane, lady yes, and maybe bussiness partner, please pop me any ideas [/b]

i heard really really bad stuffs of south Africa

Quote:Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?

what who..where!!!!?????

me me me ...chose meeeeee

CheckShoo get in line!

kPax Wrote:
Quote:Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?

what who..where!!!!?????

me me me ...chose meeeeee

CheckShoo get in line!

Hey its not me !!Smile its Christiian though i have a business back home looked after by my family lol.

Jerry

[Well maybe if you knew me u would understand, every year same thing over and over, maybe I need a change, start my own thing, start my own life, just need a foot in the door.
cheers mate
I am from Cape town south Africa and need to start my own bussiness, here or anywhere else, I am reliable and run a milti million dollar bussiness, point is I am working for a good salary, someone else is getting rich

christiaan Wrote:[Well maybe if you knew me u would understand, every year same thing over and over, maybe I need a change, start my own thing, start my own life, just need a foot in the door.
cheers mate

hey ur sig says

it''s like saying, I have multimillion industry just waiting for my father to die!.

heyy christian..u south african hottie..
:wink:

how u doin??

no im just kidding..

kPax Wrote:heyy christian..u south african hottie..
:wink:

how u doin??

no im just kidding..
Astakfurrulah! (spelled right eh?) Hitting a foreigner! Ahmed teach her ur principles! :lol:

If you want a business partner.

I'll be here.

Plus, if you like us to fainance a business with profit.

I'll be here.

BUT i just need to ask, You posted that you want Lady in your first MSG.

I'm just wondering.

Ahmed

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:If you want a business partner.

I'll be here.

Plus, if you like us to fainance a business with profit.

I'll be here.

BUT i just need to ask, You posted that you want Lady in your first MSG.

I'm just wondering.

Ahmed

aBDULLAH u wanna give him a woman as a business perk? NAUGHTY NAUGHTY . what do I see there protruding from your Kandorah? :twisted:

lol

Just wanted to note, That I'm MALE

Plus a business partners, shouldn't be a famale or male, because it will be a business subject all the time.

Yeah, I've seen many poor ppl acting like ( AS IF ) they are RICH. Just to cheat the other S##.

Sometimes, they go for ladies, because they are really have sweet, care and loveling heart (I luv them). In this matter we call it as an easy target to hit, but hard to reach.

By the way this is WHY Jeevan said "Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?" in one of his replys.

Sir, if you are talking about this matter. This subject is well known by everyone in Brisbane even kids.

But if you are right, I've a diamonds dealers in South Africa. If you are in this kind of business, please post me.

PLUS, This is a Romance Gate.

1. if you would like to say that you are new here, please move your subject to "NEW MEMBERS"

2. if you would like to talk about business, please move your subject to "BUSINESS GATE"

3. This a "ROMANCE GATE"

4*** You can't write ( 3 in 1) subject, this is what members can think that you're looking for the matter i just talked above.

5. Snype, What do you think ??

Thanks

Ahmed

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:lol

Just wanted to note, That I'm MALE

Plus a business partners, shouldn't be a famale or male, because it will be a business subject all the time.

Yeah, I've seen many poor ppl acting like ( AS IF ) they are RICH. Just to cheat the other S##.

Sometimes, they go for ladies, because they are really have sweet, care and loveling heart (I luv them). In this matter we call it as an easy target to hit, but hard to reach.

By the way this is WHY Jeevan said "Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?" in one of his replys.

Sir, if you are talking about this matter. This subject is well known by everyone in Brisbane even kids.

But if you are right, I've a diamonds dealers in South Africa. If you are in this kind of business, please post me.

PLUS, This is a Romance Gate.

1. if you would like to say that you are new here, please move your subject to "NEW MEMBERS"

2. if you would like to talk about business, please move your subject to "BUSINESS GATE"

3. This a "ROMANCE GATE"

4*** You can't write ( 3 in 1) subject, this is what members can think that you're looking for the matter i just talked above.

5. Snype, What do you think ??

Thanks

Ahmed

right but romance does involve mix stories ... :lol: Thread Locked. Reason: Topic not appropriate and no soul mate hunting topics!