Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Heart!!!only
hi everybody!
here is your broken heart friend.
could you guys let me know that how i can repair it, to drive car of life on track?
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

Two things can repair a broken heart:

1-Time.

2-Discovery of something that changes the picture. ie: A boyfriend discovers that his gf which dumped him, has been cheating on him for a long time, and bad-mouthed him. The feeling will change from "heartbroken" to "angry and frustrated" which is not necessarily better, but at least you won't spin around yourself in circles blaming yourself.

As for things that can make the period post-heart-break easier:

1-Good friends. Not the ones that wallow in misery with you, but the ones that will take you out, make you laugh, introduce you to new people.

2-Meet new people of the opposite sex, you never know.

aww, that’s sad! I understand, the feeling is miserable!

Yeh, time is the best healer... Well I would say, keep your self busy.. and have a "I deserve better" (if your dumped) or "it wasn’t meant to be" (if it didn’t work out) attitude.
might sound silly.. but it worked for me!!
and hey cheer up! there are plenty of fishes in the sea! :lol:

Quote:2-Meet new people of the opposite fun, you never know.

well yeh meet new people and have a good time but just don’t rush in to fill in the 'missing space' .. cause the next thing you know is your heart broken again!

gud luck
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

eat more chocolate!!

rana79 Wrote:hi everybody!
could you guys let me know that how i can replair it, to drive car of life on track?

watch p*rn . Jk :lol:

rana79 Wrote:hi everybody!
could you guys let me know that how i can replair it, to drive car of life on track?

eww....once heart is broken in love then its very hard to repair it....time heals everything but true love never goes from the heart....time keeps u updated...

So dont cry for the love u lost but try to get it back...try till u get it back....
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

well don't know what to write here and how i can meet new ppl and where i am totaly fed up with my life and realy don't know what and how to do, even im jobless here in Australia but not trying to find one even i need too but my condition is so miserable now a days and that's why i ran away from Sweden
i don't have any friend with i can share just brisbaneforum, where i am gonna share my heart beats.
i will advice you guys don't fall in sea of LOVE, it will hurt you hard later on. at start you will fall and wanna dive more and more but at the end you will be hurted a lot, which you can't forget your whole life.

i can write more on same topic but fed up now.
see you later on...!!!
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

rana79 Wrote:that's why i ran away from Sweden

You ran from Sweden and I ran from Canada... similar reasons.. but i'm a guy. Been there done that. I know how you feel. But the good news is this. This place is so different from where you came from that it's really like turning a new page in life.. this is how you have to look at it. New job, new friends, new streets, new buildings, even new clothes!

You just got here.. make some friends.. **putting my hand up** .. and it'll be better trust me Smile

Hussam

Im sure some of us can understand how you must be feeling e.g. me

But it must be harder for thoughs who move abroad and then they are left with nothing...try not to let love take over your life because there is so much out there that we should keep a look out for.

If I was there I would surely be your friend and take you shopping lol but just because im far away doesnt mean we cant be friends...so whenever you want to chat about anything i'll be here for you! Big Grin

Set targets like today I will....its not easy to just move on but it will help you! x

join the club!

a heart is never the same after it's been broken.
all the superglue and cellotape in the world can't mend it so it works the same.
Save the Earth! It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!

hussam Wrote:

You ran from Sweden and I ran from Canada... similar reasons.. but i'm a guy. Been there done that. I know how you feel. But the good news is this. This place is so different from where you came from that it's really like turning a new page in life.. this is how you have to look at it. New job, new friends, new streets, new buildings, even new clothes!

You just got here.. make some friends.. **putting my hand up** .. and it'll be better trust me Smile

Hussam
for your kind info, rana also is a guy.
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

emadullah Wrote:
hussam Wrote:

Hussam
for your kind info, rana also is a guy.

lol there is a HUUUUUUUUUGe gender confusion due to avatar. Moonbaby thought was man , rana thought was female cos of eyelashes

well, i don't know how i can say thanks to all of you, you are very nice and sweet, i can't forget your sincerity. any how i would like to request to all of you that kindly never repeat now about my past because i am gona forget that but i can't, more i am 26 male and i like hat avtar and selected. i am sorry if you guys had any mistake.
but i realy don't know that what is different between gurl n guy, both are same for each other but i din't see yet a girl hungry for boy but a lot of boys for more than one girl. so i wish that all can keep their feelings kool and there is nothing, which we all think all the time, i know you have more advice than me but these are my heart beats, what ever i can say.

i would like to say GOOD LUCK to all of you and give me new life...please!

also helping out me in my job matter...thanks!
i am gona submit my resume in job group.
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

your words are realy touching but vey hard as well

Linda_Stuiv Wrote:Two things can repair a broken heart:

1-Time.

2-Discovery of something that changes the picture. ie: A boyfriend discovers that his gf which dumped him, has been cheating on him for a long time, and bad-mouthed him. The feeling will change from "heartbroken" to "angry and frustrated" which is not necessarily better, but at least you won't spin around yourself in circles blaming yourself.

As for things that can make the period post-heart-break easier:

1-Good friends. Not the ones that wallow in misery with you, but the ones that will take you out, make you laugh, introduce you to new people.

2-Meet new people of the opposite fun, you never know.
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

The very fact that you are feeling down is good in a sense you could level with yourself, with the fact that you really loved him. ON the other hand it aint the end of the road, Love's labour is never lost............ If you are loveable you will find a love of yourlife, brooding and feeling miserable could initiate a negative attitud it that will drive away a potential mate. The best advice is "NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING". You will get it if you deserve it. Smile

Jude Tongue
Living it up

well now i realized that it was my dream and she had to left me so she did, may be she had some reasons. any how its very nice to read ur words, u could add me as: rana.amjad@hotmail.com
Good Luck!!!

tinkerbella Wrote:Im sure some of us can understand how you must be feeling e.g. me

But it must be harder for thoughs who move abroad and then they are left with nothing...try not to let love take over your life because there is so much out there that we should keep a look out for.

If I was there I would surely be your friend and take you shopping lol but just because im far away doesnt mean we cant be friends...so whenever you want to chat about anything i'll be here for you! Big Grin

Set targets like today I will....its not easy to just move on but it will help you! x
[/b]
""Rana Amjad Hussain""