Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any girl interested in long term relationship
This is ahmed working as business consultant in brisbane..... I am interested to find a nice girl from pakistan for friendship and later for long term relationship....

Please do write to me if you are interested....

Possitively looking for gentle response...

regards,

ahmad
anmee_nick@yahoo.com

anmee_nick Wrote:This is ahmed working as business consultant in brisbane..... I am interested to find a nice girl from pakistan for friendship and later for long term relationship....

Please do write to me if you are interested....

Possitively looking for gentle response...

regards,

ahmad
anmee_nick@yahoo.com

There is no Paki gal in this forum, to be honest Paki girls in brisbane sucks big time Smile . Tongue

Is this a Dating portal??

If yes lemme know , i will put an add too heheheSmile

i guess people dont read before they post to see what happens to such posts.Smile

cheers,

Jerry

you should check out HP she is one hot paki cake

HP Wrote:There is no Paki gal in this forum, to be honest Paki girls in brisbane sucks big time Smile . Tongue

Now this I have to disagree with, there are some unbelievably hot Pakistani women here, they probably just have a head on their shoulders and stay the heck away from you.

A gentle respone? Yeah right OK!!!!

Go away you sad loser! Find a girlfriend like a normal man. Guys who advertise on forums for dates are seriously weird or hideously ugly - blah!!!!!!

jacky Wrote:
HP Wrote:There is no Paki gal in this forum, to be honest Paki girls in brisbane sucks big time Smile . Tongue

Now this I have to disagree with, there are some unbelievably hot Pakistani women here, they probably just have a head on their shoulders and stay the heck away from you.

There must be hot paki girls in Brisbane but i have compromised wid my rotten luck. It has been aged since i got a beautiful hot Paki chick. i had blind datedwid some paki gals. I remember a blind date in december when the temperature was (-5) , i took the bath and got the nice cloth and shaved twice in order to look cute :0) . When the girl appear , i felt ike jumping infront of Train. Look around , so many ugly pakis walk wid such a cute and hot Paki girls and look what HP has :0(. nothing ......

I met wid 3 paki girls in Brisbane and i asked one of them to meet me at shopping center and i was sad to see she came wid her mother . Her mother took a short interview of me to know if i am trustable or not .

The second one didnt meet meet me again when she had to pay for my ticket at Cinema Tongue

Third one was thinking that there is a white person inside me .

But when i was coming back from Brisbane ,two indian girls gave me the perfume and some stuff ,they were nice friend ......

Paki girls ruined my life ,i was born cute Tongue

Alcoholic Wrote:A gentle respone? Yeah right OK!!!!

Go away you sad loser! Find a girlfriend like a normal man. Guys who advertise on forums for dates are seriously weird or hideously ugly - blah!!!!!!

Choco how is ur alexander the great i mean Greek guy? where did u meet him? His he a good looking or just " something is better than nothing" Tongue

I admire ur creativity HP!!! try ur luck storywritin..u'll excel in fiction

HP Wrote:
Alcoholic Wrote:A gentle respone? Yeah right OK!!!!

Choco how is ur alexander the great i mean Greek guy? where did u meet him? His he a good looking or just " something is better than nothing" Tongue

He's yummy!

Yesterday i was at a Music Concert (Pakistani ), and i was bored to death. I think one can only dance if the Music is "Punjabi" .

Pakistani girls ......euro paki girls sucks , because they are not good lookiNG.

A british Paki girl came over to come ,she was advertising " invest in UK". She saw me in suit and though i could be a good investor Tongue ,she said "sir would u like to make investment of 50,000 British Pound. :roll:....when i told her that i am so poor that i usually close my watch before sleeping so that i dont have to buy new battery,she was disappointed .

Drinking is forbidden in Pakistani or Indian show. Our people become crazy after drinks and then fights erupts. Last time i remember police stopped the show in middle when police guys were beaten up by drunk guys.

Bad luck i havent seen any cute girl ...... there was darkness in Hall and our people are also black and its same as finding dark cat in dark room Smile.

Quote:He's yummy!

In starting girls also give such kind of remarks about me but with the advent of time they change their opinion. :oops: .

can u tell me what u liked in him?

what about me ? whats wrong in me? Tongue when the girls like u look at me and make decision in 5 seconds " oh no this guy wouldnt work" :roll: .....

That's a little too personal HP, but all I'll say is that you can't get to know someone in 5 minutes. Even after years, you still might not know someone fully. But there has to be an attraction both physical and intellectual, most of all I think someone that can make you laugh is always a keeper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese gentlemen looking for romance and serious relationship Samlinatiwan 0 15,250 03-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Samlinatiwan
  long distance relationships Marrian 82 178,248 06-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Anonymous
  Nice and romantic man is looking for a serious relationship santermurat 17 40,403 01-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Last Post: emadullah