Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoyment in decent way...!!!
Hello to all...!!!
what do you think is best way to enjoy in very decent way in australia even you do't have good or best friends or you are new in over here???

Good Luck!!!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

if you look in general there is a forum meet going on - Brisbane is organising so "pm" him for details

that is a good start and i am sure you would be welcomed

This will be a great meeting where all are welcome to attend... There is a small informal planning committee taking care of this so I will not take all the credit... Smile

Once we decided, all you wonderful people will be advised!!

rana79 Wrote:Hello to all...!!!
what do you think is best way to enjoy in very decent way in australia even you do't have good or best friends or you are new in over here???

Good Luck!!!

Go to church 5 times in a day , and make Allah as your friend :0).

HP Wrote:
rana79 Wrote:Hello to all...!!!

Good Luck!!!

Go to church 5 times in a day , and make Allah as your friend :0).

The first part of your post is fine.... The second part can be construed as blasphemous in some quarters.

well i realy did not understand people over here in brisbane forum due to their thinking and way of posting... :roll:

keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

The most decent way to enjoy in Australia,is to become a member of Brisbane forums and then post something that is very silly :wink: .Then!What next!Nothing,Sit back and relax.Some people will agree with your message,some won't,some will argue!and the person who started all this(you) would sit back and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reem Wrote:The most decent way to enjoy in Australia,is to become a member of Brisbane forums and then post something that is very silly :wink: .Then!What next!Nothing,Sit back and relax.Some people will agree with your message,some won't,some will argue!and the person who started all this(you) would sit back and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble is, there seems to be no-one here to answer!
Did you all get 100 posts up, and then vanish to a private room on the forum where newbies can't see you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do you find decent girls in Brisbane bingostarr 44 57,443 10-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Last Post: yurki500