Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed Dating
Has anyone ever tried speed dating??any places in Brisbane that it happens??apart from jimmy dix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Not my bag but to each their own...
Dating agencies are illegal here but there is something called Table for Six in Brisbane, i'm pretty sure that is as close as you're going to get.

I dont know of any underground speed dating groups in Brisbane, but I went with a friend one time in Europe and it was pretty cool.

You only get a few minutes, so you want to think up some things to say, it kinda sucks to just sit there and stare at each other.

But it was alright, I have to admit I was wasted when I went, so my first few rounds didnt go to well, but I warmed up to it a bit.
K!

I dont know of any underground speed dating groups in Brisbane, but I went with a friend one time in Europe and it was pretty cool.

You only get a few minutes, so you want to think up some things to say, it kinda sucks to just sit there and stare at each other.

But it was alright, I have to admit I was wasted when I went, so my first few rounds didnt go to well, but I warmed up to it a bit. :lol:
K!

i jsut don't like dating while on drugs... Big Grin
A girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home!

btw "I would never join a club that would have a person like me as a member"

woody allen said that Smile

i dont think any place like tht in brisbane...guess brisbane discos would be da best place...

pacificsurf619 Wrote:I dont know of any underground speed dating groups in Brisbane, but I went with a friend one time in Europe and it was pretty cool.

But it was alright, I have to admit I was wasted when I went, so my first few rounds didnt go to well, but I warmed up to it a bit. :lol:

mmm so excited to say ur story that u typed twice! :lol:

How do you know in a few minutes what the other person really is?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting article on dating NewAgeGuy 1 11,945 02-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Last Post: NewAgeGuy
  Expat dating mike103 1 6,248 12-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Last Post: mike103
  Dating Trinny 43 55,234 08-15-2005, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Fraad
  Brisbane Dating Danick 8 16,186 08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Last Post: castellano