Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need advice!!!
Ok, so I've been with this guy for 5 mnths and one day I was playing with his phone and came across text msgs from his ex. I know, I know, should't have read them...but I did. And they were along the lines of, "enjoy you time with her...", "we're not ready to get back..." and "I would be pissed if you were my boyfriend and you were talking to another girl like this..." Now I brought it up with him and he says they are just freiends and there are no feelings...any thoughts on what I should do? :?:
There’s always 3 sides to every story, yours, mine, and the facts!

It would be better to trust him... cause worring about nothing always leads into trouble...
Insanity is only the beginning....

Confusedhock: I'd love to trust him...but the messages in the middle of night make me suspicious...

Ahhh... that would be troubling..

basically i think u have 2 options...

get angry and confront him.. whcih could turn nasty

or forget about them.. which would be hard...

You know, it would be easy to forget about her...if she didn't message him all the time!

He know's im pissed! :evil:

But he keeps saying they are just friends...and he know's I've seen the messages too.

Simpler solution...... Steal his phone and make him think he lost it Big Grin

:lol: And here I was planing an elaborate scheme to get rid of her!

I was thinking more along the lines of mailing her off to the North Pole...where there is no mobile coverage!! :twisted:

Ingenius! Except the postage would be expensive!

Just drive her out to the middle of Qld.. there is no coverage there... or set her up with some guy

I can't set her up! I don't know her...but I have seen photos...and I'm happy to report that she fell off the ugly tree! Big Grin

hehe.... well at least that is one positive thing Tongue

You can ask some one to send you similar messages in the night so that your guy got the feeling of it. 8)
Brisbane, Oz

You know Leon, I have tried that! But he's not the jealous type...or he doesn't care...I haven't figured out which one! Confusedhock:

*^^^Gel^^^* Wrote:You know Leon, I have tried that! But he's not the jealous type...or he doesn't care...I haven't figured out which one! Confusedhock:
Have you tried just to talk with him about it?

Yep, I have talked to him about. I asked him that if he has doubts or problems with our relationship, to please talk to me, not her. And he said he knew that it was unfair but that because he spent so long with her, that she's his best friend and that they are equals and it feels natural for them to talk about their problems.

He also said that she will always be a part of his life, which I am fine with. And I said to him that what I'm not fine with is the constant text messages and the nature of some of them.

He told me to get over it. Confusedhock:

*^^^Gel^^^* Wrote:Yep, I have talked to him about. I asked him that if he has doubts or problems with our relationship, to please talk to me, not her. And he said he knew that it was unfair but that because he spent so long with her, that she's his best friend and that they are equals and it feels natural for them to talk about their problems.

He also said that she will always be a part of his life, which I am fine with. And I said to him that what I'm not fine with is the constant text messages and the nature of some of them.

He told me to get over it. Confusedhock:
If they are so good friends, then try to meet together. And you'll see for yourself what the situation is.

Well, that's what I thought. But she lives in Melbourne in the house they have together. Where all his stuff is. Apparently when they broke up, he came to brisbane with his car and computer and clothes. He left everything there. An as far as I know, everything is still on his name a year later. Confusedhock: