Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Manager
Moving to Sydney? Will you be there in June?
Event Manager

This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international event production firm based in the US.

POSITION SUMMARY:
Facilitate participation in marketing events (trade shows, business meetings, conferences, PR events and internal events) by taking responsibility for Brand recruitment, hardware procurement, event logistics, leads operations and Opportunity Management. The Project Manager is empowered and responsible for all execution work. This person is the day-to-day contact for demonstrators and show management. This person will supervise Event Coordinator (s) and/or Logistical Coordinator (s) once they have been assigned to a specific event. The Project Manager is responsible for the supervision of vendors and temporary workers on the show floor as an Encore Productions representative. Project Managers will contribute to the company's success by developing and using advanced skills in the areas of market research, database management and hardware and software technologies.

* Compensation: Event Manager

* Compensation: 55k to 60k based on experience

email: Null
Australia

I have all the experience needed for this position but am here on a working holiday visa, if interested call Kieran on 0449545118

To be a event manager is really hard. I wonder if there is any course needed on this.
I'm interested to work in Dubai and want a position like this. Visit the link below to so you can read some articles the will help you find the job best for you. It is concentrated in Dubai but you can apply it anywhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Event Manager Australia 1 8,797 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Australia