Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13+ years experience in CAD CAM and CNC - with 5-axis
Baskaran
Mobile - 0423470088
hbaskaranm@yahoo.com

Objective : Application for any suitable post (CAD/CAM/CNC)
Experience : Thirteen years. (Since April 1995, with Excellent Track record.)
VISA Status : Hold Permanent Resident in AUSTRALIA
Working till 14-June,2008 as Senior Engineer CAD/CAM/CNC , India –in a ISO 9001/TS 16949 company.
 Handling and trained up on 5-axis milling at HERMLE ,Germany.
 Handling and trained up on Hypermill 5-axis CAD/CAM software at Openmind , Singapore.
 Handling and trained up on Makino HSM machine and FFCAM at Makino , Bangalore.
 Responsible for delivering effective machine friendly codes to CNC milling machines, in time.
 Splitting of Core/Cavity, Electrode planning and Manufacturing for moulds and dies.
 Have handled the most complicated moulds and dies and have provided solutions for profiles of utmost complexity in both modeling and manufacturing.
 The software used were mainly PTC-Pro/Engineer , FFcam, Hypermill and Sdrc-CAMAND
 Have Knowledge in Autocad, Delcam, Mastercam, Solidworks, Unigraphics, I-Deas , Cimatron, Moldflow – (MPI and MPA) and several other CAD/CAM/CAE software.
 Involved in all moulds and dies, (around 1000) manufactured at GPLAST during my tenure.
 The only one till mid 2000 handling the modeling and manufacturing processes at Gplast.
 Have undergone several training sessions and seminars during my tenure.
Miscellaneous Experiences (Foundation) – all are at GPLAST Tool Room Division.
(Reverse ordered)
Senior Engineer – CAM/CNC : (till 14-June,2008)
 Handling Makino VMC machines and guide operators
 Handling Hermle 5-Axis milling machine
 Handling Hypermill software for generating cnc programs
 Have machined few moulds in 5axis, entirely avoiding EDM
CAD/CAM Engineer : (5years or more)
 Have handled ProEngineer for all types of solid/surface modeling
 Have handled FFCAM for manufacturing/CNC code generation.
 Developed Excellence in 3d modeling, high speed milling.
CAM Operator : (6 months)
 Have done few complicated profiles.
 The software we used was GCAM version 7.5.
 Developed Excellence in 3d surface modeling.
CNC Milling Machine Operator : (8 months)
 Proved to be the best of the operators around in quality and time.
 The machine was Mikron WF 51D (TNC 407).
CMM Operator : (6 months)
 Increased the speed and quality of the inspection procedures.
 The machine was Mitutoyo B706 - Manual control.
 Have suggested new methods for better inspection.
Tool Maker : (1Year and Six months)
 Was handling injection moulds and die casting dies.

Education :
 Taken up Computer Science as one of my subjects during schooling since my 7th standard till 12th (CBSE) at LaChatelaine , Chennai and was the overall top ranker in the School.
 Certificate in Tool and Die Making from NTTF – an ISO 9001 Institution, one of the reputed institutions known in this field. (Rank Holder in the course).
 Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF.
 At present discontinued my Engineering career through AMIE , INDIA.
 Knowledge of few programming languages like BASIC, Turbo Pascal, C++, Java etc.
Interests :
 To prove worthy of myself wherever put in.
 To develop myself along with the company.
 In Computer Administration and all 3d modeling and manufacturing software.
 To learn new techniques and software with respect to CAD CAM CNC .

 I assure you that I can prove to be the best in any kind of Tool and Die making related activity, including any type of modeling, machining or manufacturing operations including the latest strategies and techniques.
 Can Handle any Cad/Cam software and any CNC milling machine – at present have thorough knowledge in ProEngineer modeling, manufacturing, can Operate CNC machines of following controls-Heidenhain, Fanuc, Haas, Siemens-Sinumerik …..

Assurance :

I assure you that I will be able to model any complicated profile using Pro/Engineer , if not Pro/E I can handle any 3d cad software to its limits in reasonable time. Also I can take up any Cam software and generate optimal NC codes to be run on any CNC machine. I can operate any cnc machine / manage any machine shop of any intricacy
I hereby assure you that I will loyally disperse my workability and work for the benefit of the company, customer and the concerned.
Thank you for kindly going through my entire C.V.
All the above said data are true to the best of my knowledge and can be verified.

Awaiting your response,
Thanks and regards
:roll:

I'm sure that there are really lots of forum members who are interested on this post. By the way, I'm sure that if you will visit the link below. job seeking will be no hassle. This link will be a big help for you in seeking jobs anywhere. It is concentrated in Dubai but you can read a lot of articles that you can apply in any part of the world. You will pick some tips and advice that you can use in job seeking.