Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Health Film -- "Fire Water"
Hi folks,

Would like to advertise a NEW DOCUMENTARY film, that was Scientifically and solidly researched
(four years research)

FIRE WATER is a groundbreaking indictment of Australia's mandatory water fluoridation policy, featuring health and scientific professionals, State Members of Parliament, former MP's, activists, sufferers and concerned citizens. The film exposes the truth about the industrial-grade fluoridation chemicals used to fluoridate Australian public water supplies, backed by exclusive FOI documents. Fire Water also considers both the current and inevitable impacts of these toxins on the population, explores the ethical issues of mass medication without informed consent, critiques the flawed science of fluoride promotion, and documents gathering momentum of community fightback against the practice.

FIRE WATER: Cinematic Trailer - Google: firewaterfilm /
Confusedhock:

Please WATCH this documentary. This is an honest and 'real' look at what is happening 'in the trenches' of modern Australian life. It's time to stop mass medicating with a poison that has not even had TGA approval for human consumption -- yes, you read right. NOT APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. :oops: If you don't believe me, go ask the question of the TGA. In other words, Fluoride is not 'safe' as touted by government departments -- never, tested; never approved; not safe at all... NO! No safety testing has been done ever! :evil: What a brainwash the Aussies have been led to believe! Stop this infliction on our bodies, soft tissues, brain, thyroid, kidneys etc, now. Watch this interesting film, and the Scientifically referenced interviews, that are pure gold. Confusedhock:

I never listen about before this film.
I hope will must be watched in the future....

British Columbia Kitchen Remodeling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quick fire question to help me out... Swampy 3 6,555 12-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Last Post: cadmus
  Oasis Centre Fire saharzie 15 27,769 11-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Fraad
  Film industry in Brisbane dona 23 33,510 02-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Last Post: snyder
  Fellowhip of the film mirrorCRAX 9 15,652 12-27-2003, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Lamot