Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10,000 QLD Building Boost Grant
Wink 
Hello, I’m Amy from www.buildingboostgrantqld.com.au.

I don’t know if you’ve heard, but the Queensland Government (in Australia) is providing a grant of $10,000 to new property buyers, this includes investor (homes that have not been lived in before, e.g. recently built) in Queensland from August 2011 to January 31, 2012.

We are here to help these buyers get their grant, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Hello Amy. Welcome to Brisbane Forums.
What is required to receive the grant?
What are your fees?
Brisbane, Oz

(08-01-2011, 12:34 PM)Leon Wrote: Hello Amy. Welcome to Brisbane Forums.
What is required to receive the grant?
What are your fees?

Hi Leon,

Thank you for your reply,

The Queensland Government's $10,000 Building Boost Grant is available to Australians who buy or build a new home in Queensland from 1st August to 31st January 2012.

The property can be a house, townhouse or apartment and is available to owners and investors and must be less than $600,000 in value.

We do not charge any fees; we are simply an information provider here to assist client and let them know that these grants are available for a limited time.

Please let me know if you would like any further information, the eligibility test on http://www.buildingboostgrant.com.au/ is a great start for people looking.

Hi Amy, as an investor, can I get the grant for each purchase, i.e if I was to buy 2 townhouses off the plan in the next 4 months would I receive 2x$10k??

(08-02-2011, 08:46 AM)investa Wrote: Hi Amy, as an investor, can I get the grant for each purchase, i.e if I was to buy 2 townhouses off the plan in the next 4 months would I receive 2x$10k??

Yes, the Queensland Building Boost Grant is available for each transaction on a new property, so if you purchase 2 new properties you will be eligible for $10,000 per property – totalling $20,000 in grants.

Please keep in mind the sum of each transaction must be less than $600,000 and the properties must be brand new.

The contracts need to be signed between 1st August 2011 and 31st January 2012 and the property construction for ‘off the plan’ must have commenced by 31 January 2013 and be completed by 31 January 2015.
Grants are payable on settlement of the property

IMPORTANT NOTE: If the applicant has applied for 5 or more QBBGs (including the current application) and the commissioner considers approval would not further the policy objective of the QBBG the applicant may not be eligible to claim further grants.

Thank You Amy,
Interesting and useful information!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i'm building a car!! Kayl 1 4,114 04-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Kayl