Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long distance relationships
Woooww.... I like this!

Looks like everyone has gone thur something here....

Good luck for all of you and I am sure you can find the right person.

basically im just new here in this forum blah!blah! :?:
anyway this topic caught my attention...
Long distance love affair? will survive or not? hmmmm... it depends...

what kind of relationship ur into..or the truce you made to each other..
it will survive if there is enough love,respect,communication,trust and of course honesty in both sides. :roll: ..definitely IT WILL

But if the foundation is weak...more on just physically involved...i think it wouldnt, :cry: most specially if the other person get easily swayed by some matters...

that person will simply throw away the promises that he/she once made,

after all LOVES MAKES NO PROMISES,AND SOMETIMES LOVE JUST AINT ENOUGH...
:wink:
be afraid that ull be haunted by the "WHAT COULD HAVE BEENS..."
That will be the never ending "GHOST of UR LIFE"

PUCKER UP EVERYBODY!!

This topic also caught my attention because i am in a long distance relationship and have been for the last 4 years. We spend all our holidays together and we plan to live together soon. Its very difficult because both partners start to have seperate lives and lose common grounds in the long run, but if both want it / trust each other strong enough It works.

I personally think that long distance relationships are creating Romance out of bsaence material, which is very hard to do so...
Having said that I myself have been in a long distance relationship my self for 2 years and it’s very hard to keep up to and it could well be a headache at some points.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>...All it takes is a bit of patience and trust to have a stable long distance relationship.........>>>>>>>>>
>The important thing to recognize is that it >>takes a team, and the team ought to get >>>credit for the wins and the losses. >>>Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

Mizz_Fabolous Wrote:I personally think that long distance relationships are creating Romance out of bsaence material, which is very hard to do so...
Having said that I myself have been in a long distance relationship my self for 2 years and it’s very hard to keep up to and it could well be a headache at some points.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>...All it takes is a bit of patience and trust to have a stable long distance relationship.........>>>>>>>>>

Mizz Faboulous ur avatar is B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL! Confusedhock: Talk to moi and I will make you to believe in Long distance relationships! After allLove has no barriers at all Big Grin

Victory was that directed to me>>.>.....LOL :o :o
That is not a nice way to welcome a new member to the forum
Brainless F*** :wink: :wink:
Besides don’t generalise …if you have came across one individual that
Didn’t meet up to your criteria …of whom you might claim to be the elite character. Then that’s your judgment
Not all Queenslander are the Same…..>>>>

And Where is the Better plce you speak of
>The important thing to recognize is that it >>takes a team, and the team ought to get >>>credit for the wins and the losses. >>>Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

“Snype”

Thx…for the gesture however been there done that
Ain’t my kinda thing….Long distance thing is tough
I prefer having the person leaving same state where we can have the accessional
Visit and catch up for coffee things…And no boarding plane or anything in that nature and travelling on my holidays…

long term relationships do work and i have myself been through it for over 5 years. Yes.... the distance makes it difficult and you tend to get interested in other people but I guess its a question of whether you really love each other. At times you need to have omeone with you and tend to get involved with others.

We did have our troubles and also had short flings elsewhere (yes yes yes....) and we are even aware of it now. But we are now married... doing fine. and together in Brisbane.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

those who say it doesnt work are fickle minded pea brained dogs giving in to temptation... well distance or no distance ,,,u would fall for the next joe or jane u meet..

i hope i am not being rude

plz move thiz to Brisbane Romance. tnx
you ougtha know me...

Long distance?

Mmmm... one help is to never stop communicating and keep youself occupied with things to do, not to the extent of letting yourself be vulnerable to temptation in falling to another person.

Being far far away with the one you love sometimes lessen the fire, the sparks begin to dwilt in time, not because of emotional shortness or mental thoughts of him/her but the physical aspect of being there for your partner.

Try to be happy and keep a positive sight in your relationship.

i think i'm gonna puk all this lovey dovey things are making me sick

laila k m Wrote:i think i'm gonna puk all this lovey dovey things are making me sick

Cos u dont know what iz lobe! :lol:

and u do

Ofcourse! I can teach u A to Z of love ! Big Grin

no thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any girl interested in long term relationship anmee_nick 13 37,577 01-29-2006, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Choko