Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your scariest or explicit (violence, s*x etc) movie?
Tell us about your scariest, sexually-explicit or violent movies. I bet most of you guys have lots to say about this.Remember the format to post. Big Grin

For me most violent was Korean movie called Taegukgi (BrotherHood). It was based on Korean war and had some violent scenes or head smashing , legs amputated, etc. More violent than saving Private Ryan.Here is the Synopsis.

Taegukgi hwinalrimyeo
[2004 - South Korea]

Synopsis: The realistic war scenes in Taegukgi are mostly filmed at Daegwallyeong Ranch.

'Taegukgi' takes the audience on an emotional ride through war- torn Korea. Set at the start of the Korean War, Jin-seok (Won bin) and Jin-tae (Jang Dong-gun), play brothers from a poor but happy family headed by their mother. Jin-tae shines shoes for a living and is engaged to be married, while his younger brother is preparing to go to college.

The brothers are forced to deal with the separation of their family and a war that would only cause heartache for them. From the beginning of the war Jin-tae is extremely protective of his younger brother and always worries about him. Jin-seok is only 18 years old and has a meWakerleyal condition that has weakened him. Jin-tae is told that if he is to get a medal of honor, that his younger brother will be discharged from the military. After hearing this, he signs up for every dangerous mission. These missions take a toll on him and cause him to become a man that he wasn't; he becomes cruel and numb to death. Jin-seok can't understand how his brother could change so much. Eventually, Jin-tae receives a medal of honor, but in a surprising twist, Jin-seok is not able to be discharged

[Image: Taegukgi_poster.sized.jpg]

Rating - 8.5/10 Very Good

Terminator 2-It sounds stupid, but I was like 11 when I saw it and I keep thinking that a liquid Terminator was gonna come back through time and kill me :oops: Freaked me out man!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

The Exorcist. Scariest movie of all time IMHO.

everyone made such a big deal about the exorcist... and i'm terrible at watching scary movies, but it didn't really affect me much :roll:

maybe because i didn't see the freaky bit where she walks down the stairs?
Push the envelope.

That part is freaky... But I am a bit religious and we have jinns and demons in Islam and are taught to keep the faith strong to keep them away. But when I saw it on the big screen, I did have trouble sleeping.

Even today, the idea behind the Exorcist is scary. Plus that girls face.. ewww... The Exorcist: The Begining actress looked nasty too, although the movie didn't shock me as much.

well if u have trouble sleeping next time I will send u the real photo of Pumpkin! After having a look at his real face you will come to conclusion that if you can talk with a person with that face , then the Exorcist one aint scary ! :lol:

Taegukgi is a good movie, l like it

Snype Wrote:well if u have trouble sleeping next time I will send u the real photo of Pumpkin! After having a look at his real face you will come to conclusion that if you can talk with a person with that face , then the Exorcist one aint scary ! :lol:

Good one :lol:

If you give up my pic, what are you gonna jerk-off too..........phucking queer :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

And how do you feel having sniper whack off to your photo?

I feel bad when his mom catches you two in the act. Brisbane you should have the goddamned courtesy to give him a reach around!!!

Brisbane Wrote:And how do you feel having sniper whack off to your photo?

yeah i whack the darts to his crotch area. My mom thinks it's cool to play darts using ppic that way one could vent off anger

saw Bruce lee's game of death good action movie