Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make way for teh hailed!!!!
Hiya everyone,

I happened to know of this site by chance..I'm kind of new to australia. Well been 8 months here now...N i dont have friends in my age bracket..(i turned 24 this week)..Hope to make some frnds here...I work as database administrator...I went thru some of the forums..n it sounded real intrestin.Lots of inetrestin ppl in here i guess..hope to know mor of u ppl soon.. hey..n tehre's a gud news..i cleared my drivin test today..n that too in teh first try!!! i hope to get a car this week..n start explorin...

Do keep in touch..

BBye

Welcome to the foums. Smile

shucks!!!!!! driving test !!!! how do they do driving test in Australia
pls give me info.. thats the first thing i have to do once i get there
and i am a terrible driver (hate to admit that but its true) i cant even park
properly... (shame on me)
to see is to believe

"i cant even park
properly..."

Nor can anyone else here :roll:
Push the envelope.

It seems like they give away DL's in cereal boxes, no ONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:It seems like they give away DL's in cereal boxes, no ONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE!!!

I'll be cruisin' in my yukon soon 8)

Watch out Pump. i just might invade the streets of Sidney.

(scary thought :roll: )
Push the envelope.

Pump Esco's only fear...........a woman behind the wheel...eek :?
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

yes bobbie "i cant park properly" maybe we could hang out so you could teach me
to see is to believe

kyle Wrote:yes bobbie "i cant park properly" maybe we could hang out so you could teach me

let ME learn first :roll:
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:
kyle Wrote:yes bobbie "i cant park properly" maybe we could hang out so you could teach me

let ME learn first :roll:

whhattt! but seriously ive heard that it is really hard to pass those driving test test coz some of the examiners are somewhat hard on some people. from what i've heard its easy to get it when you are "white" im no sure of that ,, its for me to find out
to see is to believe

i agree