Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taxi AGAIN !!!
I is true that some taxi driver here in brisbane dont know they way around or they are just playing dumb to get a higher meter, i had an argument last night with a driver from BRISBANE TRANSPORT because he was ignoring my directions (from Golden SANDs to Tennis staduim) i think that he is pretending not to understand English.
to see is to believe

well,, he was pretending ,,, especially if he is an indian ,, sorry to say it ,,but this happened with me too much with indian drivers ,, pakistani drivers are the best ,, i dont know maybe that driver with you was pakistani ,, of course its not general ,, but it happened with me a lot with indian drivers . !!!!!!!! but not every time they were able to get me ... ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

guys if the driver is pretending not to know ... then you do some pretending back ... pretend that your going down and not pay him ... if he becomes violent or if he disagree .... then pretend that your going to call the cops .... if that didnt work ... then go call the cops ... !!!! after that ... call the company and make shure you have the driver's id number and name .. or just the taxi's batch number ... and the exact time ... then get the fcuker fired ....!!!!\

but then again ... is it really worth it ??? to get some one fired for 3 AUD ??? NO!!....
do what i do ... once they cheat on you ... dont use that company's service ever .... now im not using brisbane transport !!!! when they come i ignore them ....i like national and cars .... specially the new ones Australian taxi or something ....

brisbane transport's drivers are bunch of arrogant pricks !!! and they know all the LONG CUT known and written to the brisbane cheattin fcukers driving book .....

boycot stop going to brisbane transport !!!! time to start now !!!! untill they make a step to teach their drivers some manners !!!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

but most of the taxi that i see is Brisbane transport it think its a kind of monopoly 'round here, but anyway thanks for the tip it can be useful, one thing though i dont see to many cops in brisbane they are not really visible.where are they when we need them?
to see is to believe

kyle Wrote:but most of the taxi that i see is Brisbane transport it think its a kind of monopoly 'round here, but anyway thanks for the tip it can be useful, one thing though i dont see to many cops in brisbane they are not really visible.where are they when we need them?

you have to call them man ,, call them Confusedhock:

yeah and when you do call them ... and give them the right adress man they are fast !!!! they pop out of nowhere !!!!

you guys sure are good at making a big deal out of nothing. lol. in the scheme of things- the guy's probably living off of pennies. If you can afford to take a taxi- don't bitch and complain Wink
Push the envelope.

Plus have you seen the recent articles in the papers about the drivers paying into health insurance schemes and then Brisbane Transport refusing to pay for their treatment! One guy lost his job because he needed a heart operation, they refused to pay for it and when he asked to go home to pay for the treatment himself, they fired him!

What kind of company is this to treat people this way, it's a disgrace, is it any wonder some of them play dumb to get a few more dirhams, don't forget they have to earn 303AUD a day before they get any commission!

Yes it's annoying when it happens, but be real people could you hack being on the road upto 18 hours a day 7 days a week? - puts it in perspective doesn't it!

Alcoholic Wrote:Plus have you seen the recent articles in the papers about the drivers paying into health insurance schemes and then Brisbane Transport refusing to pay for their treatment! One guy lost his job because he needed a heart operation, they refused to pay for it and when he asked to go home to pay for the treatment himself, they fired him!

What kind of company is this to treat people this way, it's a disgrace, is it any wonder some of them play dumb to get a few more dirhams, don't forget they have to earn 303AUD a day before they get any commission!

Yes it's annoying when it happens, but be real people could you hack being on the road upto 18 hours a day 7 days a week? - puts it in perspective doesn't it!

well,, if their company is being harsh to them ,, that doesnt mean that we should accept that kind of behaviour ,, i know that they might have a tough situation ,, but this will incourage others who doesnt have this kind of problems to just fool poeple ...... this thing should be handled by the authourised people , its not right to make customers pay for such a thing ,, especially in such a way . :roll:

and remember ,, all of us have problems with our employers ,,, but i wouldnt fool people to get what my company is not giving me . i am changing my job now ,, they had to pay me AUD. 10,000/- becouse they are breaking the contract ....... but ,, they didnt give it to me ,, coz they said either the money or the release ,,, so i went for the release ,,,

i know its not the same here ,,, but its common here ,,, this is how brisbane is . :roll:

JimmyHarter Wrote:you guys sure are good at making a big deal out of nothing. lol. in the scheme of things- the guy's probably living off of pennies. If you can afford to take a taxi- don't bitch and complain Wink

try to be in a taxi and the taxi friver !!! talks louder than you ... and say ... shit .... id love to hear what you would say .....

plus i nerever did complain to brisbane transport of such because i know that guy would loose he's job . i just hate brisbane transport for not choosing well their man power quality controll sucks !!! .. i dont really like that ... my point on my post was .... there are better taxi companies such as Metro, Cars, National ... and The New Australian taxi ... now these taxis and taxi drivers are nice and they actually help you look for the place your looking for with out being such a jerk out of it ..!!!! if you actually read my post if you can ... i stopped bitchin !!! about it because i stop riding Brisbane Transport !!!! im just merely answering a thread .. wich like every member of this forum ... i have the right to do so ... :wink: :wink: now ... i dont want to fight ,. peace !!! hahahahaha

:o we are all entitled to our own opinion right. chocolic was right, i read the paper regarding the wrong treatment of employers to its drivers, in fact some drivers conceal their meWakerleyal condition to protect their job, but majorpain has a good point that it doest justify the action of SOME drivers to wack their passanger especially those who are new in brisbane, those few drivers give bad image to the tourist, its bad for the whole driver community and brisbane as a whole. but the question still remain ,,, what are we gonna do about it, as majorpain stated ;is it worth it to have somebody get fired for 3 dirhams.? I would'nt bet on it.
to see is to believe

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
JimmyHarter Wrote:you guys sure are good at making a big deal out of nothing. lol. in the scheme of things- the guy's probably living off of pennies. If you can afford to take a taxi- don't bitch and complain Wink

try to be in a taxi and the taxi friver !!! talks louder than you ... and say ... shit .... id love to hear what you would say .....

plus i nerever did complain to brisbane transport of such because i know that guy would loose he's job . i just hate brisbane transport for not choosing well their man power quality controll sucks !!! .. i dont really like that ... my point on my post was .... there are better taxi companies such as Metro, Cars, National ... and The New Australian taxi ... now these taxis and taxi drivers are nice and they actually help you look for the place your looking for with out being such a jerk out of it ..!!!! if you actually read my post if you can ... i stopped bitchin !!! about it because i stop riding Brisbane Transport !!!! im just merely answering a thread .. wich like every member of this forum ... i have the right to do so ... :wink: :wink: now ... i dont want to fight ,. peace !!! hahahahaha

try not to generalise. The only taxi company that i've used with OUT problems is Brisbane Transport. it's all a matter of chance.
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:

try not to generalise. The only taxi company that i've used with OUT problems is Brisbane Transport. it's all a matter of chance.

i was not generalizing ... here is my post on the previous day...

but then again ... is it really worth it ??? to get some one fired for 3 AUD ??? NO!!....

do what i do ... once they cheat on you ... dont use that company's service ever .... now im not using brisbane transport !!!! when they come i ignore them ....i like national and cars .... specially the new ones Australian taxi or something ....
if this statement failed to make my point clear ... then i apologize ... this means ... if you where cheated !!!! by ANY TAXI DRIVERS then do what i do .... but again its still up to you .... seee i dont really call that generalizing ...

brisbane transport's drivers are bunch of arrogant pricks !!! and they know all the LONG CUT known and written to the brisbane cheattin fcukers driving book ..... this is again ... based on my YEARS off unpleasant experiences and this is actually my opinion and i know alot could actually vouch for this ..

boycot stop going to brisbane transport !!!! time to start now !!!! untill they make a step to teach their drivers some manners !!!!!!
ok so now ... knowing that i had established the point that only do what i did ... IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT ... and if they are cheated .. BY ANY DRIVERS .. where in my case its the brisbane transport ...

so if you like brisbane transport .. well then thats nice to hear ... but when i get my liscense i wouldnt care anyway ...

but if anyone from brisbane transport is reading this thread ... they should really improve their manpower screening ... or shape their current drivers up.. and teach then some fcuking manners .. and this goes for other taxi companies aswell because we are paying these reWakerleyulusly priced meters and the least thing we expect is to be served and respected .. right ??? so this is not actually bitchin about nothin .... and do you know that to get 300 AUD per day is only to get 30 passenger from Moreton to burbrisbane .. and 10 passenger from diera to shiek zayed .. ... and how many hours do they drive ... 12 hours .... how many hours do you think they need to get 30 passengers ??? i actually talked to some "honest" taxi drivers ... (man im not mean to them if thats what you think .. i talk to them chat and joke with them .. i even make sure i give them tips... ) to get 30 passenger on Moreton burdubhai ... he only needed 6-7 hours .(if there is traffic .where he says Moreton - burbrisbane is only 10 - 15 mins max. with traffic. and on a clear road ... its only 5 mins ... (2 - 3 hours to hit 30 passengers) where he confessed with brisbanes population you dont really have to look for a fare ... so they all get 12 hours shift ... knowing these ... go figure how much do you think they earn per day .. .... they are making alot ... so giving service and being honest IS THEIR JOB !!! so i dont really see the point of just swallowing their shit ... these are the guys who are making more than 5 thousand dirhams a month ... and thses guys are not there because of lack of choice ... these guys are there because they choose to be there .... so along with that price tag .. and choice ... it comes with responsibility... and that reponsibility is to tend to our transportation need s with repect and make sure we get the proper comfort (cause thats what they are selling actually) and the reason why i ride with the meterd ones even though i know they are damn expensive instead of the other carlift or bus is because of comfort ... how can a person be comfortable if the driver is being an ass .( how would you feel if you know youve taken the expensive alternative ... and feel insulted ... ). like i said ... these guys should perform according to their price tag ...like all of us on our trade ...
we are priced accordingly ... and we should work accordingly ...and as what i see we make our own price tags ... and we choose our own jobs ... so i dont see any victims on this world ... only those who get murdered, rape, etc.. and all those people who are forced to do things against their will now they are the real victims.... now on that heath issue about the driver and brisbane transport ... well ok you can put him on the victims list too ... hahahahahah i rest

It happens to me to!