Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Nails Shop??
Any sugestions girls?

Hiya,

Yep N Bar in Australia towers and on Palm strip are good normall about 90AUD for french mani and pedi.

Alcoholic Wrote:Hiya,

Yep N Bar in Australia towers and on Palm strip are good normall about 90AUD for french mani and pedi.

thanks... but i normally have acrylic or gel on ... have been trying a couple places, and found that they are expensive and don't do a good job.

Hey CheckShoo,

They do, do acrylics and gels. Also you could try Reflections on Molle rd down past Woolworths, or Tropical Tans and New York nails on finucane rd.

I gave up with gels as they totally trash your nails, I'll keep my own in future.

Alcoholic Wrote:Hey CheckShoo,

They do, do acrylics and gels. Also you could try Reflections on Molle rd down past Woolworths, or Tropical Tans and New York nails on finucane rd.

I gave up with gels as they totally trash your nails, I'll keep my own in future.

Thanks I will try next time...

nail bar in town centre do silk extensions for 250. 270 with manicure- but they last for months
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:nail bar in town centre do silk extensions for 250. 270 with manicure- but they last for months

what is a silk extensions? and where is town center?

CheckShoo Wrote:
JimmyHarter Wrote:nail bar in town centre do silk extensions for 250. 270 with manicure- but they last for months

extensions..that..they um..attach with bits of thin silk and sticky stuff.. looks like real nails, very strong.

town centre- on beach road, Birkdale, close to Mercato
Push the envelope.

i just went to Akaru spa at the aviation club yesterday- nail extensions half price (150) and manicures and peWakerleyures are 30% off - so that was 35 to get my nails done Smile

only till the 31st- but its a lovely place. got one in Gumdale and mercato as well apparently
Push the envelope.

yea akaru is just newly opened at my club. Its got mens and ladies spa and shiz.

Cheers,

D

JimmyHarter Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

extensions..that..they um..attach with bits of thin silk and sticky stuff.. looks like real nails, very strong.

town centre- on beach road, Birkdale, close to Mercato

Thanks! I will try all the place out and see which one is better for me. I have tried the Macato one, but I don't think they are doing a good job, maybe just that praticular girl...

Do you have the phone number for the spa at the aviation club?
Do you know if they do Massage?

can some one let me know if there are kits to make create the acrylic nails at home it self

I dont know any places in Brisbane sorriiii....but i know one place in London that do nails, my m8s place she does my nails for freeeeee Big Grin

probably you did not get my question.

i was just asking if there are kits available with which we can do the acrylic nails or silk nails at home , like "DO IT YOUR SELF KIT" or something available of that sort?

Try Nbar at Palm Strip Birkdale.. supposed to be nice place..