Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you do this summer ?
ok i know most of you guys where out of brisbane for their vacation this summer ... .. unlike the few unlucky souls left here to work and work and work (me included .. :x

now for those guys who actually manage to enjoy their summer ... pls tell us more about it !!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

I have done pretty much nothing...and it's been great 8)

work in a few weeks though Sad
Push the envelope.

worked

Not so lucky.... :oops:
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

Work work work and yet more work. I;m currently busier now than I have been the rest of the year - go figure!

I went to Jerusalem for 3 weeks, and got to go around (Yafa, Tel Aviv, Bethlehm, Ramallah .... )

It was Great !

Fraad Wrote:I went to Jerusalem for 3 weeks, and got to go around (Yafa, Tel Aviv, Bethlehm, Ramallah .... )

It was Great !

And they let you into Australia with an Israeli stamp on your passport??? Confusedhock:

ah ... man jeeez im also working this summer .. life sucks !!!! im supposed to be in turkey eating those huge turkish sandwhich (like shawarma but just bigger) and turkish coffee ....

or i coud have been in cyprus ... with hot cypriot chicks around me ... eating sublaki with satsiki !!! hmmmm while drinking ouzo !!!! hmmmmm damn ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD MY VACATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MALAKA PUSTI !!!!!!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Holiday? What holidays? hahahahahaha

Like most of the world, I worked too. Did manage to take off a few days off and took the g/f to Beirut, which was a really great place, but thats all!

Where did you stay in Beirut?

My commisserations man...but if its of any consolation, there's this place in Ransome/Mamzar that makes those turkish burgers (the humongous ones)...Can't recall the exact location, last went there 4-5 years ago...but I think it was called Turki Burger ...hehe sorry dude best I can do...was supposed to go to Turkey myself a while back, but that was when the series of bombings happened there, and well that was that

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:ah ... man jeeez im also working this summer .. life sucks !!!! im supposed to be in turkey eating those huge turkish sandwhich (like shawarma but just bigger) and turkish coffee ....

or i coud have been in cyprus ... with hot cypriot chicks around me ... eating sublaki with satsiki !!! hmmmm while drinking ouzo !!!! hmmmmm damn ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD MY VACATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MALAKA PUSTI !!!!!!!!!

I didn't work for the whole summer.......

Spend most of the time in Brisbane (looking for a job), then my bf took me to Beriut for a few days <----- I enjoyed it very much. I will go back to Hong Kong for a week or 2.

we went to Newport (Rhod Iland -New Ingland) In Usa
Charming town with great beach and Historical Mansions.. But I had an argument about road directions while driving there with dear husband and then we got so Mad from each other and he drove back to our house ...We had to pay for the Newport hotel fees and we spent a nice vacation on our House yard along with bugs and insects
We are really a blessed couples :love8:

Sweat my ass off in Sidney 8)
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Brisbane Wrote:Where did you stay in Beirut?

Le meridian Commodore in Hamra.

Was a fantastic place, we really enjoyed it. It has a mix of culture and religion. However, the greasy arsed Lebs (no offence) think they are gods gift to women. It really makes you wanna puke!

Its defo a place tro go if you only wear tight t-shirts.

I chased some stupid high schools kids around with a knife, dressed in a raincoat Big Grin
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer jobs in Brisbane Black Neo 4 7,388 05-17-2004, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Kayl