Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ping Pong
Hi
I am looking for a Ping Pong partner Either in Brisbane or in Kedron.
I am 38 Egyptian male.
and pls advice me where I can find a place to practice this sport..
thanks for reading ..
any replies appreciated..

i am looking for a place to play as well.
check my earlier post..

no luck yet.

please tell me if you find one.. we could play sometimes.. Smile

here we go...we found a partner..we need the table..
hello ajoy..
we still need a place to practice..

ok any help well be appreciated ..where to find the place..actully I saw a good table yesterday in city center but the problem is I dont have the place so if some one have a place in a villa or something we can share buying the table and star playing...

hi sasa, we can enroll ourselves at any any club or find one of such shops which rent out the table for an hour or so.

keep me informed if there are any developments at your side.. i will do the same.

a deal..

You guys talking about about Ping Pong as in the game right ? or is it some other induendo ? i am just confused why this thread is in "Brisbane Romance" lol .. am i missing out on some wild Pingin and Pongin

Fraad Wrote:You guys talking about about Ping Pong as in the game right ? or is it some other induendo ? i am just confused why this thread is in "Brisbane Romance" lol .. am i missing out on some wild Pingin and Pongin

just the game of table tennis..no trendy jargons.. :wink:

OWA - Filippino Overseas Workers Association last time i checked they have a ping pong table ...

or go to kish island at FlocalI HOTEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Fraad Wrote:You guys talking about about Ping Pong as in the game right ? or is it some other induendo ? i am just confused why this thread is in "Brisbane Romance" lol .. am i missing out on some wild Pingin and Pongin

I heard about this trick involving a Mexican hooker and ping pong balls Smile
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:I heard about this trick involving a Mexican hooker and ping pong balls Smile

Would you care to demonstrate?
UK- 22 years
Turkey- 10 years
Czech, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Romania- 1 year each
Egypt- 6 months
Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc- bought the T-shirts
... working in design/construction, living in Brisbane ...

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:

I heard about this trick involving a Mexican hooker and ping pong balls Smile

HAHAHAHA i think we are subscribed to the same website Tongue

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:OWA - Filippino Overseas Workers Association last time i checked they have a ping pong table ...

or go to kish island at FlocalI HOTEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can u please tell me where is this Filippino O.W.A. in Brisbane. I'll take along a philippina colleague of mine who also enjoys herself playing the game.

All are welcome.

why a ping pong post on Brisbane Romane ?
It is psychic Test for the smart guys..

taking a girl to play ping pong ... so in sporty way of looking at it its a date hahahahaah

anyway dude O.W.A is at the Philippine Embassy or you can call them up and ask them if they still have it at 04 266 7745
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

sasa Wrote:here we go...we found a partner..we need the table..
hello ajoy..
we still need a place to practice..

ok any help well be appreciated ..where to find the place..actully I saw a good table yesterday in city center but the problem is I dont have the place so if some one have a place in a villa or something we can share buying the table and star playing...

sasa,
finally i could locate 2 tables in musalla mall, al musalla tower, brisbane.
its a sports club, name of the shop is ' The Q '
they rent tables on hourly basis, we can even book the tables in advance..

lets make it sometime during weekends.. Big Grin

Hey... I would love to play too... please let me know in case we can take this ahead. Weekends is just perfect.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....