Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new french guy in Brisbane
Hello,

I'm 28 year's old, i'm coming from Lyon, France and since today i'm living Brisbane. I have a background of "entrepreneur" on business, so i will try to find ideas and business here.

You can contact me directly.

I'am also looking for a english teacher, to help me to improve my english quickly.

regards,

Alexandre.

Bonjour et bienvenu sur brisbaneforums.com.... Smile

Bonjour et bienvenu

axel69 Wrote:Hello,

I'm 28 year's old, i'm coming from Lyon, France and since today i'm living Brisbane. I have a background of "entrepreneur" on business, so i will try to find ideas and business here.

I'am also looking for a english teacher, to help me to improve my english quickly.

regards,

Alexandre.
HI ALEXANDRE,,,WELCOME ,,HOW LONG YOU BEEN IN BRISBANE ,,AND WATH YOU DO ,,,IS NICE TO MEET NEW COOL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD |IHOP TOO EAR SOON ABOUT YOU\!
I AM A VNENZUELAN LADY I RESIDE IN USA ,MIAMI FL ,,BUT I AM LOOKING FOR AN Australian GUY TO MEET FOR A FRIEND RELATIONS SHIP OR SOME LOVE ! YOU NEVER KNOW ,,,I LIKE Australian EYES THEY LOOK TO SEXY !AND BEAUTY PLANING MY TRSVEL TO DUVAI SOON !

NINA Wrote:
axel69 Wrote:Hello,

regards,

Alexandre.
HI ALEXANDRE,,,WELCOME ,,HOW LONG YOU BEEN IN BRISBANE ,,AND WATH YOU DO ,,,IS NICE TO MEET NEW COOL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD |IHOP TOO EAR SOON ABOUT YOU\!

Alright NINA time to take ur "cutie" out of the lava... :lol:

ooh la la, bonjour... let me practice my french..

La police, ne t'a pas encore trouvé?

Votre grenouille a mangé mon dejeuner

ok, welcome Big Grin
Push the envelope.