Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel?
I feel a little tired and my ankle itches :roll:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

what'd you do to your ankles? Tongue

I ammmm... a little tipsy. feelin good
Push the envelope.

hungover.

corona + tequila + pool + stogey + up till 3am when there is work next day

bad idea.

Thanks Pump for sharing ur status! :roll:
i feel great right now considering in changing my job, in which i am wworking 8 months to go to exel or stay here and head to brisbane next february, a real to be or not to be!
best regards form spain!!
Des de València pensant en Brisbane

juane Wrote:Thanks Pump for sharing ur status! :roll:
i feel great right now considering in changing my job, in which i am wworking 8 months to go to exel or stay here and head to brisbane next february, a real to be or not to be!
best regards form spain!!

Bring some HOT spanish chicks!!

Today, I am 98.6 F, with a slight chance of rain later tonight :wink:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

that is one of the things i will be missing when down there but... man they are wonderful, i think i am the only spanish weirdo willing to go down to the desert but i know, it's only brisbane but i like it!!!

might it rain in brisbane? that's good isn't it? Anyway Mr. Escobar, tell me a bit more brisbane, what kind of country will we finf there? it is a kind of compilation of people's opinion about the country... i need good reason in order to get some spanish birds over?

are u DJ? do u know anything about the spanish night life? here is one of the places u can really rock as much as u possibly can... if u want info about clubs,music trends or whatever up here let me know ok?

do u speak any spanish escobar?

saludos pinches !!!
juane
Des de València pensant en Brisbane

juane Wrote:that is one of the things i will be missing when down there but... man they are wonderful, i think i am the only spanish weirdo willing to go down to the desert but i know, it's only brisbane but i like it!!!

might it rain in brisbane? that's good isn't it? Anyway Mr. Escobar, tell me a bit more brisbane, what kind of country will we finf there? it is a kind of compilation of people's opinion about the country... i need good reason in order to get some spanish birds over?

are u DJ? do u know anything about the spanish night life? here is one of the places u can really rock as much as u possibly can... if u want info about clubs,music trends or whatever up here let me know ok?

do u speak any spanish escobar?

saludos pinches !!!
juane

hombre ,,, no creo que hay nadie aqui que habla espanol ,,, es que me canse probando lo ,,, :x
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

Snype has an itch in and around his anal area.... he went to the market and got a cucumber... he feels better now....

i had a very tiring holiday, we moved to a new adress ,, thats me , my GF, and 2 of my GF's Girl Friends ....

I feel good i had a really good sleep from my new home,...

being the only guy with 3 girls to live with .... life is treating me good !!! bliss !!!!

hahahahahahaahah
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:i had a very tiring holiday, we moved to a new adress ,, thats me , my GF, and 2 of my GF's Girl Friends ....

being the only guy with 3 girls to live with .... life is treating me good !!! bliss !!!!

hahahahahahaahah

I feel as if...........I want to chill at your house!!!! Big Grin

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:i had a very tiring holiday, we moved to a new adress ,, thats me , my GF, and 2 of my GF's Girl Friends ....

hahahahahahaahah

I feel as if...........I want to chill at your house!!!! Big Grin

that would have been posible if you live in brisbane hahahahaha ...plus we have another girl coming who used to be an AD model for Guess in Philippines she'll be looking for a job hereshes coming on 16th and i had just passed my friving liscense .... oh man GOD Loves me !!!!!!!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

You need an experenced wingman? :wink:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just wanna feel real love HP banned 14 25,074 01-21-2006, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Snype
  Feel the Beat featuring Darude Ironia 1 5,813 09-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Ironia