Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding girls in brisbane
I'll be dropping by in Brisbane in mid november. Any good places to find girls? Do hotels allow you to bring a girl with you? I heard some local countries don't allow this.

franky Wrote:I'll be dropping by in Brisbane in mid november. Any good places to find girls? Do hotels allow you to bring a girl with you? I heard some local countries don't allow this.

Girls are not allow in the country... They will cut off your penis if you try and bring a girl in, especially back to your hotel! Confusedhock: Just kidding! :lol:

There are ton of places to meet people but the question is, in what sense do you mean, "find girls" There are places in Brisbane that for the right price you can have a female, don't ask me where I don't go but if you are look for more then a physical relationship then you can go to places such as Trilogy, Carters, Agency, Trader Vic's, and many more.

Brisbane is very liberal when it comes to these things.

Stainless
Average people talk about other people.
Above Average people talk about things.
Wise people talk about ideas.

What would you like to discuss?

franky Wrote:I'll be dropping by in Brisbane in mid november. Any good places to find girls? Do hotels allow you to bring a girl with you? I heard some local countries don't allow this.

You are sick!!!

HEY ,,,, YOU ARE REALLY A MORON ,,, now ,, you are coming to brisbane to ask about girls ??????? fukcing asshole .
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

CheckShoo Wrote:

You are sick!!!

for sure he is ,,,,

I hope you catch something and your knob falls off!

i'm willing to pay for that. Isn't it brisbane famous for...

franky Wrote:i'm willing to pay for that. Isn't it brisbane famous for...

oh your sick in the head and your shallow !!! i hope you get aids fck you
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Everyone attacks the guys who come in here asking for places to find women. You guys need to chill out a bit.

while i would never do it myself, i shouldn't automatically judge someone because they do !

The s3x for money buisness is there for a reason, and think of it in a positive way .. paying for it is much better than raping, harrasment , etc ....

i dont want to open up a big debate over this subject, i just think this forum needs some tolerance Wink

now catching something and his "knobs falling off" thats another story heheh

Fraad Wrote:Everyone attacks the guys who come in here asking for places to find women. You guys need to chill out a bit.

while i would never do it myself, i shouldn't automatically judge someone because they do !

The s3x for money buisness is there for a reason, and think of it in a positive way .. paying for it is much better than raping, harrasment , etc ....

i dont want to open up a big debate over this subject, i just think this forum needs some tolerance Wink

now catching something and his "knobs falling off" thats another story heheh

actually i share your view and with prostitution brisbane's rape cases drmatically declined ... but to actually bring it on this forum ??? i dont think so ... is tasteless to even talk about it here .... for fck sake be a man and fcking go ans see and look for himself
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

cool...i'm glad on the tolerance shown in last few replies....i was just asking to know a few places, night clubs etc. where you can go for this kind of stuff...i have never been to brisbane...so i asked...that's it.

But if I hurt some guys by asking, I apologize.

franky Wrote:cool...i'm glad on the tolerance shown in last few replies....i was just asking to know a few places, night clubs etc. where you can go for this kind of stuff...i have never been to brisbane...so i asked...that's it.

But if I hurt some guys by asking, I apologize.

use the search feature of this forum you will find some tips .. and ironically from Major_Pain himself Wink

or check out Cyclone in Burd Brisbane .. the most presitigious club in brisbane ha ha ha

okay i have to admit i feel dirty after that post .. heheh

-Pimp Fraad

you are so sick and you have a small Wakerleyk!!!! You have no self respect at all. A real man does not need to pay for that... only a pathetic loser like you would ask question like that in public. You make all the men look bad!!!!!!!!!!

CheckShoo Wrote:

you are so sick and you have a small Wakerleyk!!!! You have no self respect at all. A real man does not need to pay for that... only a pathetic loser like you would ask question like that in public. You make all the men look bad!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,,, heheheheheheheheheh ,,,, yes Fei ,,

well,, dats exactly how it looks ,,, heheheheh ,,, i liked your post ,, heh ehehe :lol:

hey Franky ,,, you know ,,, yes this kind of business is existed in life ,,, which i am really sorry for ,,, whatever was the reason that made some women get into such a thing ,,, any man who goes for such a thing just show no respect for all women ,,,, its just like this ,,,, any man tries to get a prostitute ,, will only think about all women the same way ,,, only s.e.x ,,, now this is humilating ,,, at least if you just want to go for it ,, just dont show it like this in public .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ANY CUTE GIRLS IN BRISBANE Americano 13 30,026 01-18-2006, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Snype
  Where do you find decent girls in Brisbane bingostarr 44 58,291 10-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Last Post: yurki500
  Finding a date in Brisbane Choko 34 46,291 08-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Last Post: stainless