Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1st Road Test Today
im doing my 1st road exam today !!!!!!!

im 60 minutes away from the most controversial Test in brisbane .. where Thousands of people fail everyday (whole Australia) and only less than fifty are lucky enough to succeed..... im ready to face failure anyway ... hahaha but still hoping :lol: :lol: :lol: wish me luck guys !!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Hey Major all the best... ust one point to make. Most of us fail because we are made to beleive that we will fail. And hence most of us do!!

I got my licence in my first attempt (I hope it was not a fluke) in about 24 days. I was plain lucky or may be i did not let myself by psyched out!.

All the best.. just stay cool.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

I think that as long as the person undergoing the test makes sure he/she is driving safely, and in the process complying with basic rules of driving then they should pass.

But there IS something about the road tests here...

Update us, how did you do in your test mINOR pLEASURE? Hope you passed Big Grin
Best regards,
Omar

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:im doing my 1st road exam today !!!!!!!

im 60 minutes away from the most controversial Test in brisbane .. where Thousands of people fail everyday (whole Australia) and only less than fifty are lucky enough to succeed..... im ready to face failure anyway ... hahaha but still hoping :lol: :lol: :lol: wish me luck guys !!!

I hope that everything went well for you and that you passed you test.

Hoping your next post is a positive one. Big Grin

Stainless
Average people talk about other people.
Above Average people talk about things.
Wise people talk about ideas.

What would you like to discuss?

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:im doing my 1st road exam today !!!!!!!

Hey major if you wanna fail with flair. If you see two guys holding hands walking dont give a sacond thought , just go and hit em up. The police will punish you by only failing u and no blood money and all the crap. In the end Pumpkin and Brisbane's will stop posting for sometime or forever...

:lol:

Snype Wrote:Hey major if you wanna fail with flair. If you see two guys holding hands walking dont give a sacond thought , just go and hit em up. The police will punish you by only failing u and no blood money and all the crap. In the end Pumpkin and Brisbane's will stop posting for sometime or forever...

:lol:

Is that what happened to you for a month when you took over your alter-ego Jackpot77??

hahahahaha guys thnx for the posts !!!! and i guess all the good wishes helped !!! i passed my test first try !!!!! and i cant believe it !!!!! damn !!! ill be getting my liscense tomorow !!!!! anyway again thanx for the hell wishes !!!!!

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:hahahahaha guys thnx for the posts !!!! and i guess all the good wishes helped !!! i passed my test first try !!!!! and i cant believe it !!!!! damn !!! ill be getting my liscense tomorow !!!!! anyway again thanx for the hell wishes !!!!!

Remind me not to be a pedestrian when i visit Brisbane in a couple of days... :lol:

i wont be driving still within these couple days anyway ... so if your gonna be in brisbane from tom. till next week your safe hahahahaha

im still waiting for the car that my company is giving me .... my mom, aunt, and uncle they wouldnt let me drive their car !!!!!! WTF ?? they said not untill i get to drive for a month from my company car

:cry: :cry: :cry: WAAAAAA!!!!

and the worst part !!!!!! Car rentals wont let me rent a car

not until 3 months !!!

and i cant buy one not until 6 months waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

huh?? Can't buy a car till six months?? There is no such law... I bought mine within 2 weeks of getting my licence.. You need to check on that one.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

sa4877 Wrote:huh?? Can't buy a car till six months?? There is no such law... I bought mine within 2 weeks of getting my licence.. You need to check on that one.

thats what ive been told ... ill check it again though tom. cause . man thats fcked my drivers liscense would be fckin useless then for a half ayear !!! thats fcking over kill for safety !!!!

yeah ill check withem tom.

Big Grin Congrats mINOR pLEASURE , But I thought that you are living in Brisbane long time ago so how come you just got your driving L !!!

hey major there is no such rule...i know a guy in my office who baught a car the same day he got the license....so no need to wait...go burn the road
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:hahahahaha guys thnx for the posts !!!! and i guess all the good wishes helped !!! i passed my test first try !!!!! and i cant believe it !!!!! damn !!! ill be getting my liscense tomorow !!!!! anyway again thanx for the hell wishes !!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAmn. U failed to get rid of those 2 punks. OH WAIT a minute. I guess u suk in driving. If you ever wanna experience the rush of adrenaline then speed up and hit those 2 punks holding hands and walking on the street. :lol:

Umass Wrote:Big Grin Congrats mINOR pLEASURE , But I thought that you are living in Brisbane long time ago so how come you just got your driving L !!!

yep ... cause before i never wanted the liscense ... taxi from Moreton to burdubhai was 5 AUD ... and i never liked the idea of being an erand boy for my relatives ,....

then i did try to get a liscense when i was in fujairah for a year bbut i failed 8 times that was 1999 so i said fuck driving in brisbane i dont need it ... i got my moms driver anyway ...

but now ... im finally working ... finally and i kinda love what i do now .. and it requires a driving liscense ... thats the reason why i just had my liscense now

Congrats blossom.

Seems like you have been a bit lazy in getting your DL! Think I had better watch out for when you are on the roads, mind you, I hope you are better than 95% of the drivers here in Brisbane!