Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions about brisbane
hi, do u guys mind answering some questions that i have about brisbane?

is it possible for non-nationals of Australia to buy houses/apartments in Australia and to be given permanant resident visas by doing so?

also, what are the prices like for houses/apartments in Ajman and Kedron and which of the two Australia would u like to live in??

what is ajman like to live in and is it commutable to brisbane on a daily basis?

thanks...usy

Well non-Australia national can buy houses in Brisbane, a few years ago as I know Kedron and Ajman allowed expats to own homes (But Brisbane didn't), now it's the opposite.

Rents in Kedron and Ajman are relatively cheaper than Brisbane, but commuting between them and Brisbane is a nightmare at rush hour, staying in Brisbane is better IMHO
Best regards,
Omar

People here want money. Oil is not enough, they opened doors for properties. Properties boom will get over in some day, they will open doors for nationalization (particularly selling nationalities for big prices), and so onÂ…

Hi All,

I've been living overseas for 10 years now, and although I bsaolutely love meeting other nationalities and learning about other cultures, I am now very much longing to meet other Americans and share our experiences. I have not done this in the past as the whole reason for living in other countries is to learn about others.

Although lately, I've been very envious of the Italian friends I've met and the big circle of friends they have here in Brisbane.

It's been ages since I've had any American friends and I miss silly things, like talking about American Football, sharing Thanksgiving, Jay Leno, The Cubs, etc. I guess with the holidays approaching it made want to act.

So if there are any other fellow Yanks out there I'd love to hear from you. Also does anyone know if there are any American Sports Bars in Brisbane.

I seem to find loads of British things (which I love too!) but nowhere to watch American sports. And yes I know the WORLD Series does not really mean the WORLD. LOL

Of course I am very much open to making other friends as well. No better place to network than here!

Barbara

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions about Brissie's public transport vix 2 5,945 09-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Last Post: jfish1936
  Questions about moving to brisbane caespoo 2 5,040 05-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Massey On Tour