Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H o m o people in Brisbane
hey yall...

I have heard many times that there is a huge number of gay people in Australia...It surprised me cuz brisbane is a muslim country..but on the other hand i can c where its coming from cause of how the government distance guys from girls so they start to find other alternatives..

Ive also seen alot of local guys hold hands..is it normal?? in denmark its just ewww...not that i have anything againt them..

how can i even know that the guy i think is cute might be gay(god forbid) :?

my subject was not FUN people in brisbane but H o m o - s 3 x u -a l in brisbane but the auto censor. changed it to FUn people in brisbane...

kPax Wrote:hey yall...

I have heard many times that there is a huge number of gay people in Australia...It surprised me cuz brisbane is a muslim country..but on the other hand i can c where its coming from cause of how the government distance guys from girls so they start to find other alternatives..

Ive also seen alot of local guys hold hands..is it normal?? in denmark its just ewww...not that i have anything againt them..

how can i even know that the guy i think is cute might be gay(god forbid) :?

well the problem is with the outlook. I thought the same if guys hold hands they are considered gays in west but it's not the case here. Most of the ppl are anti-gay and consider it as a taboo so be careful. U can ask Brisbane and Pumpkin of gay survival tips in Australia.

And btw the admin doesnt have tiime to read the messages and change s*ex to fun , its auto censor... :lol:

There's a massive community in Brisbane that's for sure. I do find it weird when you see locals holding hands and not always in just a friendly manner, if you did that in a European city then watch out, that's for sure.

Live and let live, but it isn't tolerated here.

well ya i bet its a taboo but it just seems like the number of gay people in Australia is increasing..

this is a true story:
I was in a cafe one time and there was a cute guy there so i was looking at him trying to get his attention and when i finally got it..and he smiled .. i thought..ka ching!! when all of a suden a guy walkes in and goes to MY future husband!! lol..this is when my world crashed and i found out that i was actually hitting on a gay guy Confusedad1:

kPax Wrote:well ya i bet its a taboo but it just seems like the number of gay people in Australia is increasing..

this is a true story:
I was in a cafe one time and there was a cute guy there so i was looking at him trying to get his attention and when i finally got it..and he smiled .. i thought..ka ching!! when all of a suden a guy walkes in and goes to MY future husband!! lol..this is when my world crashed and i found out that i was actually hitting on a gay guy Confusedad1:
I don't disagree with you that there are gays in Australia, but it is bsaolutely an empty drivel that they are increasing by leaps and bound. Contarary to what most of the people in west think about Australia customs, one can say it is the best in the world. Guys holding hands or embracing each other in public or kissing each other in the cheek could be merely out of emotion they carry which a brother may nurture for another.
Ignorance and bsaence of discipline are the cause of man's trouble.

A lot many times I see local guys greeting eachother with kisses... and I find it kinda cute... Its in their culture.. We girls do it too and their is no questioning!
But I must agree that it would be cute only for those guys... If I see non Australians do it, it'l definately disturb me.

There's some kinda holding on banyas sq. where two guys are close to eachother -like about to kiss greet eachother.... that kinda looks anomalous there though...

& strange.. I havnt seen any homos out here! I begin to doubt what Ive seen at all?? Confusedcratch:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Quote:hey yall...

There is no Distance actually between the 2 genders, maybe the law is saying that, but librity is evreywhere and sometimes its worse than Europe. but its those ppl's choise that they have made to be like that.

Quote:Ive also seen alot of local guys hold hands..is it normal?? in denmark its just ewww...not that i have anything againt them..

Diffirent cultures and different happits, it doesnt mean the same. for example, in many Australian places and some places like Itlay, men use to kiss each others on the cheeks to say Hi or thank you. but in other places its not normal.

westerndiamond Wrote:& strange.. I havnt seen any homos out here! I begin to doubt what Ive seen at all?? Confusedcratch:

I was shocked when i came a cross an invitation in one of the expat. sites for a Gay party in Brisbane ... i was out of my mind Confusedhock:

its there and i think it takes place in some hotels and stuff like that

in brisbane if u see 2 guyz holding hands this mean they have strong friendship i mean they r like brothers the gayz r known from the way they walk and talk and some of them they but makeup and have v.long hair ...
LIVE FOR 2MOROW AND LOVE ONLY UR SELF

How about if two guys actually do a lips to lips kissing in public, is it also legal?

am not a gay, just asking. :lol:

hmm Confusedcratch: seeker
..why would u ask such a question..but i have heard that pumpkin and Brisbane can give u some gay survival tips...hehe lol..
(Snype told me)

[/b]

Seeker Wrote:How about if two guys actually do a lips to lips kissing in public, is it also legal?

am not a gay, just asking. :lol:

:pukeleft: :roll:
to see is to believe

Nurato, you obviously have little or no experience of gay guys as not all of them walk with their bum cheeks clenched together and talk with a camp nasal accent. I know about 5 or 6 guys who you would never in a million years know they were gay unless they told you. So don't be so quick to judge! On the flip side I know several straight guys who act the way you say gay men should be, some straight guys can be very camp.

Alcoholic Wrote:Nurato, you obviously have little or no experience of gay guys as not all of them walk with their bum cheeks clenched together and talk with a camp nasal accent. I know about 5 or 6 guys who you would never in a million years know they were gay unless they told you. So don't be so quick to judge! On the flip side I know several straight guys who act the way you say gay men should be, some straight guys can be very camp.

offcorse i have no exp. of gayz im not of them maybe u can tell us more about them
LIVE FOR 2MOROW AND LOVE ONLY UR SELF

Look gay people are no different to anyone else, they just like people of the same sex, that's it. It doesn't make them strange or odd. Many people however find two girls liking each other a bit more acceptable than two guys. Bet no-one complains about Angelina Jolie being openly bi now do they!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for CAE or SNC-Lavalin people in Brisbane... Duam 5 12,074 03-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Anonymous
  can people swap job in brisbane now 4324mas 3 6,810 09-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Last Post: 4324mas
  ANY JAPANESE PEOPLE IN BRISBANE?? Anonymous 11 18,400 03-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Marrian