Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna get an Australian friend
Hello !

I am canadian and I want to have an Australian friend
I am 26

Hey wat country-side part of canada u come from linda.....
am wondering, hey am not wit tha qoute "Australians ARE CRbsa" but u know... me & u wat u say ahahahahhaha by the way i aint local lo0ol
peace
ish

another local - canadian Smile sign the poll

http://www.brisbaneforums.com/forum/view...&highlight=

Cheers,

D

Hi Linda,
If your purpose in looking for an Australian friend is to learn the language, I would like to suggest something.
I am also trying to find a teacher who can teach the language, in fact, I have already located one, but he says he needs to have more students in order to form a group. This is in the Burbrisbane - Manly West area
Would you be interested.
Joe

And btw Linda,
I you just wanna be friends too, I would be happy to be your friend. But I ain't Australian, I should tell you that.
Jay
Lets spead a little cheer around

WAT wat wat yall fools is thinkin, she only wants me so stop all them social sevices punks hahahahahahhahaha peace
tha DON

NIGGA pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
u know the girl is out for J
man i aint even gonna try an fight for her with yall fools
im gonna lay back an watch yall go at it
you know give the dogg a little scent of the beef
then jst step in an clean the house

aigggggggggghttttttttttt
Big Tic J

hunky wat u sayin since its like that man j we in tha 2004 era that means first first come first serve nigga so i replyed first so i get her no. aiite so keep it on tha low iss rockin tha show i got it all hahahhahahah
ish

nigga put them weak ass rhymes on rewind start the tape u know u always cummin from behind . ohh now u wanderin why ur ass is drippin cause J unleashed a load in ur anal with his fully automated anal assault AK-47 hell nahhhh AK-187 (cause your virginity has been murderd fool)

hahaha u feeell me no doubt you do
just rub your anus with some KY (cream) aight it will coool down the sensation
hahahaha
later
biaatch
Big Tic J

J u a BG baby gangsta so dont u come wit no week line u aint worth a dime opps this whole shit juss rhymes its 247 summer time & nigga ill be watchin them Australians fucking u from behind ish reads between tha lines u talkin bout AK muthaufaka am from SJ & i started this shit bitch so when u read this dont trip cause next time ill see u walkin wit a limp hahahahahhahahahaha ur anal wiideeee oppppeennnnnn
ish

:roll: LINDA , Leave all that , i am here if you want that friend u looking 4 , (ameedk76@hotmail.com).............

mothafuk u & ur mans i aint dyin fo this bitch so ill let u dummies get a the bone hahahahahha "looking for a crab" bitch who u lyin 2 i know u want tha money yo J guess wat. I think its one of them whores from baraha, who recently got introduced to tha INTERNET hahahaahhaha biattchhhh i got 2 words "HOW MUCH" u heard that clear & loud bitch
peace
ISH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ISH u r so funny , i am wondering y nobody discover ur abnormal character Confusedhock: .

yeah i hear ya ISH haha

and guest u punk mother fuck no one asked for you fuckin comments as a matter a fact you must be the abnormal bitch thinking that ISH is funny cause nothing he said made me laugh so you must be the abnormal fuck over here u here me

you must be gracious huh u punk mother fucker
Big Tic J

sorry baby ,coz i could not hear u , u know y ,coz that language u speak was just for animals over the world like u , and all educated ppl will not listen to ur words and ur friends too , any way in our word we face too many problems , and to start solving them , first we have to go more deep insid sick minds like urs and start the changing from there , first we try to remove that bad words from ur mind , then make ur thought go up more that limit u did , i think ur limit still inside that area u speak about ,so baby try to go out that place and meet the ppl , enjoy urself ,and dont think about that words again (bitch ,fuckin ,f&%K ). and when u r ready tell me to go to the next lesson. :wink:

my next lesson is just suspene & only action u third world narrow minded muthafuka who u think u impressin u peace of shit u are a Wakerleyk matter of fact u gracious hahahahhahah on ya knees boy wait till i squeez the leave ... all that with eaze
ish