Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby 7's GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!
Okay then who's going to the Rugby 7's this week?

Should be wicked.

Yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaa loads of burly big guys with legs like tree stumps running around getting all sweaty, with a mental crowd - can't wait!!!

will someone point me somewhere i can read up on rugby ? How different is it from American football ?

Similar concept, but the Rugby guys are much tougher, they don't use any of that padding stuff. It's still about scoring tries and kicking balls over posts.

GRRRRER...id love to see samoan guys play rugby!!!!...have u seen their team!!! yummmiiiii
who is playing? and when is it?

This Weds, Thurs, Fri. Different prices for different days. But they are limiting the number of tickets this year, so if you're going get them quick!

I will be there in one of the hospitality boxes this year. had a great time there in the stands last year.

Must admit, whilst I really, really enjoyed the atmosphere last year, it does not have a patch on the Hong Kong &'s, which i have seen every year for the 7 years I was there! That is one awesome weekend.

BUT

I reckon Brisbane will soon catch up.

Another drunken weekend approaches! GROAN.

yeah hong kong was gr8 last year...cannot wait to get to brisbane to continue the tradition...how big is the stadium in brisbane ?...last time i was staggering on the streets of lan kwai fong (the street where all the bars are in hk)...wonder if i'd have to go stright home in brisbane and sober up ?... Sad

Before everyone gets too excited... just remember girls, these are the men with the odd shaped balls Big Grin!

Here speaks a football supporter!

Rugby is a "real man's game"! No big paddings of all sorts. What you see are those big... well toned..... muscles!!!!! The 7's is a faster game than the one played in the international level, so the energy is always high!

Unfortunately, will miss this year's game. Our move to our new home is scheduled this weekend and we are horrendously busy! Hospitality stands are always the best area. You get free shirts and not to mention overflowing booooooze!

Have fun guys!

RUGBY - A game for thugs played by gentlemen

SOCCER - A game for gentlemen played by thugs

[/quote]
There are three types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

Barzie Wrote:RUGBY - A game for thugs played by gentlemen

Those roid heads are gentlemen? I'll have what you're having.
-Driven by Precision-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LIONS RUGBY pnc 5 7,892 05-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Last Post: yurki500