Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good car service which doesn't RIP your pocket off ?
Hi all,

I drive a Honda Civic and its been a while since I took it for a complete service. Just been doing the oil and oil filter changes regularly so far. Would appreciate it if someone could inform me of a good, reliable service centre who can do the job well and charge me a reasonable amount! Trading Enterprises qouted me AUD 350 JUST for a thorough check..spares and labor would be extra..I'm not too familiar with the auto stuff here, so thanks in advance!

LLTT

Try going to Australia Petrol Stations, some of them have an oil changing facility, and the biggest one is the one just before Garhoud bridge when u r coming from Brisbane ! they have a full check up there for everything, electrical mechanical and all types of oils and they also change and check filters for u !! and it is the best price u can get with an excellent service. Yet if u don't mind spending a bit more, u can go to ACDELCO stations, there is one in Kedron after C.C interchange, I go there sometimes !! they have the same service as Australia, yet they use ACDELCO products which are really excellent products !! I used to go to ACDelco for my VR6.
So it is ur choice ! :lol: