Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronicles of Narnia
Ahhhh - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

I haven't been able to see this yet. I loved the books as a child, it was required reading at school. Total escapism.

Anyone seen it yet?

it was average movie. Only little girl acted quite good, the rest were dumb

I think that this will be mt entertainment for Tuesday night.

went to watch Harry Plothead the other night, and have to admit, I am getting bored of them now!

That wasn't a great review sniper! :lol: I want to take my kids, is it at least enjoyable?

RIEL Wrote:That wasn't a great review sniper! :lol: I want to take my kids, is it at least enjoyable?

well ppl here dont follow the rules atleast choco :x Yeah it is kinda enjoyable but i hated the grown up kids

Thanx! Smile I am just hoping it is engaging enough because I heard it is a pretty long movie.......it's not the kids I am so much worried about it is my own attention span!! Smile

well, I did not go last night.

Instead went for dinner at the Yalumba restaurant in Le meridian (opp Airport). All you can eat seafood night for AUD160. Must admit, made bsaolute pigs of ourselves (mainly deserts = partial to choclate) :lol: :lol:
294bhp of sheer V6 Jap pleasure.

And we all know what chocolate is a substitute for..............hmmmmmmm. :lol:

hahahahahahaha. Nope not a substitute, an aid, actually. :twisted: :wink:

Ah, you've still got it! despite the ravages of time! :lol:

As they say "old habits die hard".

Ravages of time = ? hopefully not that bad. hahahahahahaahhaa

Cant help with Narnia (have not quite got there yet) but did happen to catch Memoirs of a Geisha last night and I found it to be a great movie, even after they have been whingeing about non Japanese actors playing the parts. I feel the whole thiing was very well done, possbily not a boy movie, maybe, but only border line, great one for a girls night out.

RIEL Wrote:And we all know what chocolate is a substitute for..............hmmmmmmm. :lol:

RIEL - BEHAVE!!!!

RIEL Wrote:And we all know what chocolate is a substitute for..............hmmmmmmm. :lol:

I dunno!
WHAT, WHAT ?? :roll:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: EJ, don't act all innocent! :lol: :lol:

RIEL Wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: EJ, don't act all innocent! :lol: :lol:

LOL I really dunno RIEL!

ok, its really nasty? then i dun wana know ...!

ummmm... gimmi a hint!!! Confusedcratch:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review - The Chronicles of Narnia - 2005 lordshaneez 2 12,793 10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Leon