Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tentative Hello
Hello Everybody! Big Grin

First I would like to say what a lovely friendly forum this is.
I am grateful for the advice I have recieved from fellow members. Thank you again.

My husband was offered a job out in Sidney, and we are looking into the ins and outs before we commit or decline it. He has also applied for another better paid one as well. After reading alot of posts here, its made my husband and I like the idea of relocating out there. So I am really keeping my fingers crossed that he gets it. Wish us luck! Big Grin

Hiya kitty and welcome again.

If you don't mind me asking, but what does your husband do?

Glad we could help.
294bhp of sheer V6 Jap pleasure.

All I can say is that he works in the security sector.
Half the time I havent the foggiest what he does! :?
He has been to all sorts of places, including Saudi to work.
As long as he brings the bacon home, I am happy :wink:

welcome and good luck

BRINGS BACON HOME....DOES HE BRING OTHER THINGS...OR THATS IT?
GOOD GUYS DONT ALWAYS WEAR WHITE

Johnny Bravo Wrote:BRINGS BACON HOME....DOES HE BRING OTHER THINGS...OR THATS IT?

Oh he does bring me home other things, but that would be telling! :lol:

SO YOU SEE HIM AS PROVIDER...NOT AS A PARTNER....QUITE FAIR I BELIEVE.....WHAT DO YOU BRING HOME FROM YOUR SIDE?

I got the distinct impression that Kitty was joking about the cash, I mean he probably brings it home, but we girls arent that fickle, are we Kitty Big Grin ,

Theres loads more stuff, like cars, and platinum Amex cards, and first class round the world holidays, and diamonds, gosh I nearly forgot diamonds, oh and boats, big ones with loads of bedrooms to play with all my diamonds and money Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Welcome aboard Kitty and Mr Kitty

Quote:SO YOU SEE HIM AS PROVIDER...NOT AS A PARTNER....QUITE FAIR I BELIEVE.....WHAT DO YOU BRING HOME FROM YOUR SIDE?

If you have to ask you don't know what you're missing!!

Welcome Mrs James Bond ...err...Kitty!!

I BELIEVE SHE CAN SPEAK FOR HERSELF OLD LADY , WHAT AN OLD LADY AS YOU CAN DELIVER IS COOKIES & SOME OMLET.....AS FOR HER....WELL...LET US HEAR FROM HER

:roll: PMSL :lol: Of course that's what happens when us old folk get into a laughing fit! :lol:

PMSL, RIEL stop it, I just turned the office floor into a pool. :wink:

I'd take a Grange 68 over a 2003 Cab Merlot any day. We just get finer with our numerical expansion. Big Grin

...................and more high maintenance!! :lol:

Johnny Bravo Wrote:SO YOU SEE HIM AS PROVIDER...NOT AS A PARTNER....QUITE FAIR I BELIEVE.....WHAT DO YOU BRING HOME FROM YOUR SIDE?

I also provide plenty for him & the family, and in fact until we had our latest addition to the family, I brought in more than him! But mentioning such things does seem to dent the male pride! :lol:
He is my partner, but he also knows his place, as all men should! :wink: Big Grin :wink:

lochness Wrote:I got the distinct impression that Kitty was joking about the cash, I mean he probably brings it home, but we girls arent that fickle, are we Kitty Big Grin ,

Theres loads more stuff, like cars, and platinum Amex cards, and first class round the world holidays, and diamonds, gosh I nearly forgot diamonds, oh and boats, big ones with loads of bedrooms to play with all my diamonds and money Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Welcome aboard Kitty and Mr Kitty

LOL Lochness! :lol: :lol: Too true!

Thanks for the welcome

Locky

Platinum Amex phutttttttttttttt! for poor peeps

Me got a "Black" Amex Card

Big Grin Big Grin