Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happiness
Well, i would like you all just write down only one way, which can make us HAPPY whole day.

1-just give a little smile when ever you see any body.

Good Luck!!!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

Helping someone and when they smile in return makes my day.

Cheers,

Jerry

eating chocolate whole day!!! Actually, chocolate for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, donuts for dinner and cookies for supper!!!!! :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Mmmmmmmm, tough one that. Lots of ways to respond and too many to mention. :roll:
294bhp of sheer V6 Jap pleasure.

Landing at Brisbane

Big Grin Big Grin

being with my nephew makes me sooo happy!

he is 4 yrs old, and he is a sweeeetheart :cheers:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

CheckShoo Wrote:eating chocolate whole day!!! Actually, chocolate for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, donuts for dinner and cookies for supper!!!!! :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

AH all this comes with a price. What about the energy needed to move the huge body? :roll:

when i write in red font Tongue

When people stop calling me

Ahmed

Waking up in the morning and going to bed at night knowing that I have the most beautiful son and wonderful husband by my side who share my heart and soul equally :flower:

lochness Wrote:Waking up in the morning and going to bed at night knowing that I have the most beautiful son and wonderful husband by my side who share my heart and soul equally :flower:

awwww, that is soooo touchy Big Grin
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

westerndiamond Wrote:
lochness Wrote:Waking up in the morning and going to bed at night knowing that I have the most beautiful son and wonderful husband by my side who share my heart and soul equally :flower:

awwww, that is soooo touchy Big Grin

Really??? i found the fact that she is waking up with both her son and husband in the same bed a bit disturbing, even more so if he is a teen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

when i awakes up the first question which come in my mind is

1=) how am i going through the boring process of washing face and teeths and making breakfast . The problem wid my look is that if i dont shave for couple of days i look like a hash smoker or friend of osma ben laden .

when i plan to go at bed ,i think

2=) Same deserted bed,who is gonna share my heart and soul :0( . Thanks God made dreams ........

HP Wrote:when i awakes up the first question which come in my mind is

1=) how am i going through the boring process of washing face and teeths and making breakfast . The problem wid my look is that if i dont shave for couple of days i look like a hash smoker or friend of osma ben laden .

when i plan to go at bed ,i think

2=) Same deserted bed,who is gonna share my heart and soul :0( . Thanks God made dreams ........

1) Yeah you are pretty ugly. Looks like an 18 wheeler ran you over a few times.

2) Thats because you smell

3) So you are a kaffir in your dreams too...

Quote:1) Yeah you are pretty ugly. Looks like an 18 wheeler ran you over a few times.

2) Thats because you smell

3) So you are a kaffir in your dreams too...

1= God has created me and a i had no authority to tell the God"make me like Tom Cruise .

2= Jesus christ , i take bath once in a month how can u say that :roll:

3= in dream everyone is kaffir , there is no religion in dream, u jst enjoy Tongue

[quote="HP"]
Quote:2= Jesus christ , i take bath once in a month how can u say that :roll:

Interesting how you use the name of an Prophet in vain....