Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A shy Hi
Hey all,

A shy hi from a new arrival.... finding it a lot more difficult than had imagined.... workwise, meeting people - wise....

Any tips? :oops:

Welcome,

and it will get easier i am sure. Chat to peeps like Choc , Eastern Jewel, RIEL etc, they are nice, and i am sure will be able to point you in the right direction.

Don't stress we've all been there. A new city, far from home, foreign land and an unbelievable amount of red tape, roll with the punches and keep an open mind/positive 'tude and all will work out.

Best of luck and enjoy your stay.

hehehehehe, no not laughing about you, but on myself

i thought i'm the only one.

ppl here are different from home country, ppl are work are very cold and not hospitable for a new guy like we used to be back home.

also people on my building, but thank god they started saying hi and smiling in the elevator so... it is getting better.

Tips...... Well tell me if you found out.

Cheers

Hi,

Everyone goes through this phase, so dont worry once you get settled down life will be much more easier.

And yes hang around on the forums you will make a lot of new friends thats for sureSmile. Its a source of information as well as some funSmile.

Cheers,

Jerry

Try always to look at positive things :wink:

Hi and welcome. Brisbane is a great place to live and you'll meet some fantastic people I am sure. Meeting people is easier I must admit, if you have kids (playgroups, school etc)....not a suggestion!!! Confusedhock: Just invite someone or a group from work out for coffee or something! Smile

Well thats the prob... came out here on spec and havent found anything yet..... bit disillusioning!

But yeah, am sure it'll get better and thanks for the encouraging words Smile

Why don't we throw this guy a party?

???

Anyone in?

yshimy Wrote:Why don't we throw this guy a party?

???

Anyone in?

yeah I am provided u pay for my ticket, hotel, entertainment and other miscellaneous cost.... :roll:

This gal actually! :lol:

Oh, Im sure it'll all work out..... its just finding your bearings, you know yerself... :wink:

Louloute Wrote:This gal actually! :lol:

Oh, Im sure it'll all work out..... its just finding your bearings, you know yerself... :wink:

I can help... Tongue

Nice photo! Confusedhock:

Ah, sarcasm! I can identify with that! Big Grin

LOL.... I think we could get along RIEL!!! :lol:

bsaolutely! However,my friendships are always conditional, you must love chocolate! :lol: