Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Day
Hey All,

Don't forget get - GUYS - Valentines Day is but a few weeks away.

Any plans for the special one in your life?

I never know what to do, not an overly mushy person, but it's always nice to do soemthing with your other half. :love10:

Yes, I will allow her one day respite from cleaning the floors and washing the dishes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is sad that i dont have anyone .

East. J , can u be my valentine :oops:

well, i don't have too, so what i can plan...lol

Good Luck!!!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

Time to move to Saudi boys! Did you know that roses are banned for 7 days around Valentines Day!! Big Grin

G Wrote:Time to move to Saudi boys! Did you know that roses are banned for 7 days around Valentines Day!! Big Grin

Hahahaha ,oh man ...

Can u tell me " Is it true that when saudi express love to any girl they always say " :

" i luv u sister" Tongue

G Wrote:Time to move to Saudi boys! Did you know that roses are banned for 7 days around Valentines Day!! Big Grin

That sounds like Paradise...

Now if only they can outlaw that pointless infernal day!!! :twisted:

HP Wrote:It is sad that i dont have anyone .

East. J , can u be my valentine :oops:

You wrtie a full fledge post for choco "i am in luv wid choco"

want to buy me a fake watch... & YET YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK ME OUT :twisted: :twisted:

umm well.. just over reacting ... thanx, but no thanx HP, I have other plans :lol:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Quote:You wrtie a full fledge post for choco "i am in luv wid choco"

Hahaha u really made me laugh . Its typical style of desi girls and i luv it. If u ever mention about another girl , then u get the taunts in entire life Tongue . Choco is my Baji (big sister) and its not bad to have lov wid sisters Tongue

Quote:want to buy me a fake watch... & YET YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK ME OUT :twisted: :twisted:

It was not fake but dust bin made us fool :0) . Always see the worth of heart not the price of gifts :0).

Quote:umm well.. just over reacting ... thanx, but no thanx HP, I have other plans :lol

u have plan of eating Biryani wid someone else ? :wink: today i tried to convience one of my old friend that we can resume our friendship and u know what she wrote to me

"
i know , if i forgive you....i'm jst going to hurt myself again.....it will not be your fault, it will be mine for letting you inside again. And to be honest I have no one else to protect me, than myself"

FOR U East J wid luv

[Image: 12487-valentine-rose-parade.jpg]

Brisbane , valentine gift for u sweetheart

[Image: rose%202.jpg]

Alcoholic Wrote:Hey All,

Don't forget get - GUYS - Valentines Day is but a few weeks away.

Any plans for the special one in your life?

I never know what to do, not an overly mushy person, but it's always nice to do soemthing with your other half. :love10:

i like cats...so i will choose u as my valentine girl ...be wit me on that day...Tongue
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

Liben is femal too ? :roll:
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

Valentine's Day only once a year? I don't know about the rest of the ladies here, but shouldn't we be getting roses every day?

:lol:

emadullah Wrote:Liben is femal too ? :roll:

Male.

kelliy Wrote:Valentine's Day only once a year? I don't know about the rest of the ladies here, but shouldn't we be getting roses every day?

:lol:

every hour Kenelli, every hour! :wink:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Girls,

Please wake up and smell the coffee. What would you do for us males every day, if we did bring you roses every day?

SWEET SOD ALL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cos after a while, you would get sick of it and start complaining! Then we would try to do something different, you would like it, and then after a while, get bored of that and start complaining AGAIN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, the best thing for us to do is NOTHING! Big Grin
294bhp of sheer V6 Jap pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valentines day history Jeev 2 11,696 01-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brisbane