Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vandals test new trains in Holland!
Thought this was hilarious!
-----------------------------
Vandals put new trains to test

Teenage hooligans are being invited by Dutch transport chiefs to put their new underground trains to the test.

The youths will be given free reign to tear up seats and pull apart fittings in the new trains to see which parts are vulnerable to violence and need improving.

Amsterdam city councillor Mark van der Horst said: "We want to make sure our new trains for the city's underground are completely idiot-proof, and will see if the prototype can withstand vandalism before producing more of them.

"Nowhere in the world is as bad as here for vandals."

Alcoholic Wrote:Thought this was hilarious!
-----------------------------
Vandals put new trains to test

Teenage hooligans are being invited by Dutch transport chiefs to put their new underground trains to the test.

The youths will be given free reign to tear up seats and pull apart fittings in the new trains to see which parts are vulnerable to violence and need improving.

Amsterdam city councillor Mark van der Horst said: "We want to make sure our new trains for the city's underground are completely idiot-proof, and will see if the prototype can withstand vandalism before producing more of them.

"Nowhere in the world is as bad as here for vandals."

Thats true :oops: There is graffiti everywhere u look in Holland... :? Also it's very common u see someone in a kind of way destructing a train or any public transportation... :roll:

Defo Wrote:Thats true :oops: There is graffiti everywhere u look in Holland... :? Also it's very common u see someone in a kind of way destructing a train or any public transportation... :roll:

Indeed. Quite the civilised country I see. :roll:

Brisbane Wrote:
Defo Wrote:Thats true :oops: There is graffiti everywhere u look in Holland... :? Also it's very common u see someone in a kind of way destructing a train or any public transportation... :roll:

Indeed. Quite the civilised country I see. :roll:

Hehehehh.....

:oops: :oops:

Holland is just too liberated... :roll:

Its all that hashish...

I can see from your pic u dont mind Tongue

As long as it ain't me puffin' away.... I don't mind laughing at those that do Smile

I bet there are lots of boys back in Europe who are upset their local hooligans didn't get invited along.
Well done is better than well said.