i hate my office and i want to put it on fire.....do you feel the same
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Chill

Have a fag then throw it in the bin

Tongue

gangster Wrote:Chill

Tongue

Have a fag??? The answer to his frustration is not to seek intimacy with a fudgepacker... God....

Just relaxe buddy.... I dunno what these Brits have with their fags and queens but ignore gangster... He is just trying to rile you up..

Brisbane Wrote:
gangster Wrote:Chill

Tongue

Have a fag??? The answer to his frustration is not to seek intimacy with a fudgepacker... God....

Just relaxe buddy.... I dunno what these Brits have with their fags and queens but ignore gangster... He is just trying to rile you up..
Habibi Fag is english for a smoke, but i guess in the end what ever calms you down a smoke or acting out a scene from brokeback mountain hahahaha.

When you are hating life at work, take some advice, grab a juice or stronger bevie and watch office space, laugh and realize that it ain't all that bad. if that fails take the fax machine out to an open field.

A fag is a cigarette............Brits term Smile
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

Ahahahahaha - "I AM HAVING A FAG!!!!" - A Smoke!

Brits don't calls gays fags!

So what do you call fags? Cigarettes??? :lol:

Now wht the hell is that! it was all about my office and fire....from where did gays came in. :evil: ...is it too much to ask to let me burn my office in peace! Sad
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

cadmus Wrote:Now wht the hell is that! it was all about my office and fire....from where did gays came in. :evil: ...is it too much to ask to let me burn my office in peace! Sad

Probably because before burning your office, you must round up all the faggots and put them in there... Then light the match Smile

cadmus Wrote:Now wht the hell is that! it was all about my office and fire....from where did gays came in. :evil: ...is it too much to ask to let me burn my office in peace! Sad

heheheeh dude take fay'z advice take the fax machine out and a baseball bat !!! heheheehe or if you really wanna burn you office ... take Brisbane's advice and along with it make a fake Fag gathering in your office then burn them all alive !!! heheeheh ... ill even PM you some names on who to invite :wink: :wink: ( joke )

my boss ??? He's cool man !!! far out!! totally!!!! im working for a boss where you can party and get pissed with!! and say totally anything .. but ofcourse still maintaing respect !!! i mean this is a boss who organize weekly parties for all his staff !!!! and inside the office we are like just buddies !! awesome !!! but ... i hate the office next door where they always get our parking space !!! once we move building IM GONNA BURN THEIR OFFICE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

jacky Wrote:When you are hating life at work, take some advice, grab a juice or stronger bevie and watch office space, laugh and realize that it ain't all that bad. if that fails take the fax machine out to an open field.

Office Space! Just watched it again last week after all those yearsSmile Guys, you HAVE to watch this movie, everyone will identify with it in at least one scene!
Now there's a look in your eyes
Like black holes in the sky

Shine on, you CrAzY diamond!

Blimey

I was referin to havin a smoke and chill = have a fag

pmsl soz guys

Hey Brisbane chill have a fag and a tin of coke

:wink: :wink:

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:but ... i hate the office next door where they always get our parking space !!! once we move building IM GONNA BURN THEIR OFFICE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Funny, I think the same way Smile

Brisbane Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:but ... i hate the office next door where they always get our parking space !!! once we move building IM GONNA BURN THEIR OFFICE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Funny, I think the same way Smile

man we might be next door workers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The plight of an office boy. jacky 8 15,303 11-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Last Post: BFG-9000
  Thinking of buying office space in Brisbane. Any advice? jag 3 6,622 11-07-2005, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Fraad