Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are u happy with who u are?
Do u wish sometimes that u could change something about urself?
whats the things that u hate about urself?
and whats the things that u really like about u?

This is turning into the psychology thread.

well first u are what u are.........everything cant b gud in u and u cant perfect in everything.......coz if every1 in dis world were to b gud.........the world wud b boring and it wont b fun meeting new ppl......yeah every1 does have good and bad things abt themselves.......well the negative side abt me is i am a restless soul Big Grin and get pissed eazly.........gud side is cant tell maself.......talk 2 ma friends :lol:
cheers!
stay cool!

aaah .....be happy with who u are...and all will come to ya...

problem solved....

Oh I agree, if you love yourself others will too. You must accept who you are. Cause thats how you were made to be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so keep smiling no matter what.. !
Never a dull moment when I am around!! )

nightlover Wrote:Do u wish sometimes that u could change something about urself?
whats the things that u hate about urself?
and whats the things that u really like about u?

I wish but i cant change myself ,atleast not in this life ....... once when i was kid ,my teacher was so tired of me he said" no one can change u and not even yourself" and now i feel how right he was Smile

I am planning to hire a consultant from " Boston consulting group ' so that he/she can " re-engineeing " the processes of my life ....

sweethoneybums Wrote:Oh I agree, if you love yourself others will too. You must accept who you are. Cause thats how you were made to be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so keep smiling no matter what.. !

sweethoney

Have u got this pic from avatar or its your own ? U know once i spent sometime at Cyprus ........Nicosia...............i must admit that country is very beauftiful and people really hate " Turkey" Tongue . It is quite irritating when u awake up and see the BIG BIG turkish flag on " turkish mountains" ............

I was at Cyprus college Nicosia ......but i was quite little at that time Smile

only a brave man would admit he is "quite little" teehee

CENSORED
K!

Maad's a c :o ck blocker
K!

what da....???

HP Wrote:
sweethoneybums Wrote:Oh I agree, if you love yourself others will too. You must accept who you are. Cause thats how you were made to be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so keep smiling no matter what.. !

sweethoney

Have u got this pic from avatar or its your own ? U know once i spent sometime at Cyprus ........Nicosia...............i must admit that country is very beauftiful and people really hate " Turkey" Tongue . It is quite irritating when u awake up and see the BIG BIG turkish flag on " turkish mountains" ............

I was at Cyprus college Nicosia ......but i was quite little at that time Smile

Stop Flirting Loser! Yes sweet honey u look tres pretty in that pic

yeah i like myself and my flaws... it makes me human, but its kinda few though.. lol
"Darkness is d bsaence of Light and Light is d bsaence of Darkness"

ross392 Wrote:yeah i like myself and my flaws... it makes me human, but its kinda few though.. lol

Who da hell r u?

To love yourself gives you love to give to others