Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussies in brisbane
I am a 28 yo bloke from Melbourne, within the next few months i'll be taking up residence in Brisbane, i have been told it's a great place to live and work. Can anyone share some experiances when they had problems in everyday life so that i might never experiance them?

thank you

Richmc

ps i might need to grab a few mates while i am here, then i won't have to sit at the hotel bar alone Big Grin

richmc Wrote:I am a 28 yo bloke from Melbourne, within the next few months i'll be taking up residence in Brisbane, i have been told it's a great place to live and work. Can anyone share some experiances when they had problems in everyday life so that i might never experiance them?

thank you

Richmc

ps i might need to grab a few mates while i am here, then i won't have to sit at the hotel bar alone Big Grin

Hi there and welcome. If you are staying in Brisbane area, I would love to have a beer with you. I will be staying at the Regal Plaza for a month from next week onwards.

Hey!

I am moving over there two in a couple of months! so will be in the same boat as you! keep in touch )
Never a dull moment when I am around!! )