Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will be your China Satellite.
Dear Sir,

I have no idea whether you will be interested in this information? But if you are interested in the low-priced goods of China, I will be very important to you, because I can offer you many favorable information (including OEM searching, ODM searching, products information, market information, agent for exporting etc.)The same as your own satellite in China, helping you penetrate the Chinese workshop and acquaint yourself with the product condition.

Perhaps you have thought that it is not necessary for you to do so, because you have on good terms manufacturers in China, but I could tell you this is wrong. In such a large country like China that owns 1,300 million people, there are lots of specialized manufacturers. Although you visit the trade fair of China every year, the manufactures you saw take less than 50% of the whole of China. A lot of manufacturers do not participate in or be unable to participate in, their products maybe better or more update and advantaged than your present products, or can create high profit for you even more. This is the purpose I provide this service.

Let me introduce myself, I am professional who are working in a leading trading center company. During these years of working in the trading field, I accumulated many experiences in this respect, and there is much relevant information too on hand. Therefore I want very much to do something special and realize my ideal.

Services provided for you:
OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) Seeking
I can find out all the things that you want within 48 hours, provide the offer and detailed information about the manufacturer and let you consult and compare. This includes food, textiles, clothing, daily necessities, hardware, plastic products, household appliances, family articles, machinery, etc. I can also find the goods according to the price that you appointed. It is in this way more convenient for you to purchase.

ODM(Ministry of Overseas Development) Seeking
If you like producing your products in China even more, I can find the corresponding agent of manufacturer for you. In this way you can produce products yourself and it is easier for you to make the cost estimation and get more profit.

Product information
If you do not well understand the market of China and want to know what the updating products are or which one worth your purchasing most. I can provide the relevant information and materials on this respect.

Market information
If you are more interested in other respects of Chinese products, such as investment, market research, law, import, etc. All I can provide the necessary information.

Agent for import
If you do not have familiar exporting agent in China, I can run relevant export steps for you, sending the goods safely to your hands.

Guarantee and Charges:
In order to offer more professional service and more confident guarantee to you, I can take the way of action first and payment afterwards, offering samples to let you check and make market evaluation. Then you pay the bill if you are satisfied with my offering. If not, nothing needs you to pay.
As to the information, I will take only 20 USD for each one as service charge. And service for other special request will be charged under separate discussion.

I believe that the service of the above will help your purchase in China greatly, and let you understand the market of China even more. Furthermore you can save much more money and time.

Thanks a lot, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Qiang Big Grin Big Grin
oyq1@hotmail.com

you speak with such eloquence Mr.qiang. i personal appreciate this offering and will be referring to it when needed.
thank you.

Kayl,

Thanks for your reply,and your interest in my service.

Maybe we can even make friends , exchanging favorable commercial information with each other.

Yours sincerely,
Qiang
oyq1@hotmail.com

CAN WE BE FRIEND! Tongue

U can check ESL classes it will really help u alot otherwise u can learn shit from me n other fellas up in here aiiite
peace

lol snap!!!

qianq's english sounds like the type you'd read of the back of one of those fake DVDs.
i don't mean to offend you though, its just that i doubt posting on this forum will drum up much business

lol damn i thought i was ghetto but i guess not i liked the fake dvd shit

tha don
ish

damnnn why u all scared the oriental nigga away shit

and Kayl u actually read through the guys whole post damnn u gots alot of free time dogg hook me up with some of dat

an Mr.qing qwang NI JAT SIMA MINDEE dogg u feel me
Big Tic J

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy goods from China nbwyz26 2 5,626 01-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Last Post: jfish1936
  Need Help on Cable/Satellite TV ruzz1 3 5,695 10-28-2005, 01:04 AM
Last Post: 4324mas
  China hopes to reopen business in Tiger parts. Choko 7 10,408 10-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Nik