Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freemasonry in Brisbane
Im posting this to try and find the local brisbane "tin foil hat" conspiracy buffs, for a little help researching the influence of Freemasonry (among other groups) in Qld. I've been reading waaay too many conspiracy theory books lately and was dissapointed by the lack of local news and coverage of cults in Brisbane.

I've started a blog to try and make a reliable source of local news and FACTS about the Brisvegas underground. I want to concentrate on relevant australian information only, and not let it become a retarded mess of Anti-American propaganda like most conspiracy sites I've seen.

My main interest (today) is trying to build a directory of Masonic lodges in Queensland. Since starting this side quest I've gotten completely overwhelmed by the amount of lodges (100 so far), and the lack of public info available about each.

If your bored and know how to google, I'd really appreciate you helping with this little project. If you think this kind of information should be public knowledge, but dont actually wanna help research yourself then you could help by spreading the word to other Brisbanites that might be interested.