Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were yall been???
were did yaalllll go???

its so frustrating this forum aint going no where!
if anything the members are decreasing.
samething all the time:

abdula joins
abdula want to make friends
abdula doesnt make friends
abdula leaves.

getting boried of the rutine. when i chick joins she breaths life back in this thing. untill she leaves then that life is gone with her.

i dont know but unless more ppl start talking i'm going to limit my posts.

there just arent interesting things to talk about .

Totally agree :roll:

i guess because we are making it boring amean thas wat i think.... :roll:

lol at that guest agreeing with me! sorry i find that funny. i'm losing it...

not making interesting?
hey this aint my son i have no responsiblity over it.
dumass admins should takecare of it more.
u never even see them on. what do they expect there going to come back in a few years and this site is going to flurish.

i'll tell u why the chicks as u put it are leaving its because of that bastard ish

But why the forum develops into a group where they can meet once a month, if that is too much then once in a lifetime
To Be or NOT to Be, That's the Question!

word tha biaatch cant let go of me hahahhaha i bone hoes on accident than u speak to guys on purpose & i aint here to see stupid maniac like u am here juss coz am here ya heard junaira hahahahah u angry lo0ol keep gettin angry bitch
yea

ish

this is getting redundant now. the both of you to ur corners. ish leave the kid alone. and junay stop asking for friends we are not a sympathetic lot.

and for those who want friends dont ask for them they are not sold or bought. simply made and earned.

I could had not put it in a better way Fake 8)

:twisted:

I stopped reading this when Lamot vanished!!!! I'm in Australia next month, so if you're reading this Lamot, I got your number. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Don't call me, I'll call you.....

ladybug hahah well the heelllll wit u & J together that guy bizy makin money now u know wat die breathin who wants u here any way scumbag...
tha don :twisted:

To Be Lamot or not to be That's the Question (Eventually) :twisted:

alaghbar u do realize that comment made no sense at all.

Lamot is back an da forum aint gonna be borin no more best belive that

and lady luck hell yeah baby im gonna be right here in brisbane waitin for u damnn even though its 50degrees plus up in this mother fucker i still cant feel da sizzel so u best get dat fine ass here quick cause i promise u wen u here aint nothin gonna be sizzelin on the grill im bound to BURN IT UP

u feel me woman now give me some love
Big Tic J

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HEY YALL, coming to Brisbane for 6 months, it better be fun! kPax 13 18,268 10-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Last Post: naruto